Home » Construction Resume
» Sample Wireless Construction Manager Resume
Wireless Construction Manager Resume
Wireless construction managers are responsible for the setup and maintenance of wireless networks at various commercial projects for clients. They are proficient in providing support for the same. They supervise the entire process and ensure that the network is set up properly and that it would function efficiently in the future. The usually are skilled in setting up fiber optic and telecommunication systems and perform the testing process at the end of their projects.
They work closely with electricians as they require their help in setting up the network cables throughout the infrastructure of the organization. After the basic cable distribution is done, they work in teams to finish the network setup as soon as possible. They must be good at following tight schedules and have good leadership skills. The wireless construction manager resume should portray the above skills efficiently.
The applicant needs to have completed his graduation in engineering and should have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in order to be eligible for this position. Below is a wireless construction manager resume sample.
Lynell R. Council
2266 Libby Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405
To work in a reputed organization as a Wireless Construction Manager, using my skills and experience for the benefit of the organization and my career growth.
5 years of field experience as a Wireless Construction Manager.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of setting up wireless networks
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good managerial skills
- Proficient with computer operations and MS Office
- Good leadership skills
- Good eye for detail
- Brilliant motivational skills
- Good time management skills
- Master's Degree in Computer Engineering: YBCC International College of Engineering, Irvine, CA (April, 2007 - March, 2009)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering: YBCC International College of Engineering, Irvine, CA (April, 2004 - March, 2007)
- High School: Saint Mary's School, Tustin, CA (March, 2004)
Wireless Construction Manager: ABC Network Services International Pvt. Ltd., 500 N State College Blvd., Orange, CA
(April, 2012 till date)
- Supervising a team of 10 network engineers
- Conducting meetings with clients to ensure that the expected size of the network is attained
- Coordinating with electrical engineers for setting up power points for the modems and routers at designated areas throughout the infrastructure
- Researching and buying state-of-the-art modems, routers, and server systems used in the creation of wireless networks
- Performing the installation of firewalls across the networks to avoid invalid use and access
- Performing the installation of the main server in the server room
- Testing the network from different ranges and frequencies to ensure optimum network performance
- Planning and coordinating the duties of network engineers according to the schedule set by the seniors
- Creating detailed daily reports and providing them to higher management for analysis purpose
- Providing support in case of network failures and system issues
- Maintaining and updating the security systems against viruses and hackers
- Training new engineers with the daily workflow and technical know-how of the systems being currently used
Wireless Construction Manager: Onyxia Network Services Pvt. Ltd. 19200 Von karmenste 500, Irvine, CA
(April, 2009 to March, 2012)
- Managing a team of 5 network engineers
- Researching for the latest updates and threats involving network security
- Performing the creation and installation of wireless networks across the entire organization
- Hiring new engineers and server administrators for support and maintenance purpose
- Supervising the network installation process
- Setting up the server room for cooling and ventilation
- Performing the installation of servers in the server room and executing test runs before installing the main network
- Recruiting new engineers and desktop support associates for providing support
- Conducting workshops on time saving techniques and the latest wireless network technologies used
- Communicating with all the departments about the latest network updates installed on the server
- "Best Wireless Construction Manager Award" – Awarded by the staff for the month of June, 2013
- "Best Wireless Construction Manager Award" – Awarded by the senior wireless construction manager for excellent performance.
Name: Joseph L. Williams
Designation: Wireless Construction Manager
Organization: ABC Network Services International Pvt. Ltd., 500 N State College Blvd., Orange, CA
Name: Richard P. Torres
Designation: Senior Wireless Construction Manager
Organization: Onyxia Network Services Pvt. Ltd., 19200 Von karmenste 500, Irvine, CA
The above wireless construction manager resume example can be effectively used as a reference before writing a good wireless construction manager resume. Applicants can take reference of the same and make changes to it as necessary. It is recommended that the applicants carry all the original documents along during the interview, as most of the employers ask for backup documents for authentication.