Home » Communications Resume
» Sample Media Broadcasting Resume
Media Broadcasting Resume
Media broadcasting is a wide field which varies from publishing in newspapers to television to the World Wide Web. It is the responsibility of a media broadcasting professional to monitor and write content which contains valuable information regarding the subject being covered. The subject may vary from time to time depending on the situation, but the duties of the media broadcasting professional remain similar.
The professional works closely with all the departments, making sure that all the data is recorded properly and makes reports and articles based on the same. This information can be used internally by the management for tracking the performance of the employees and externally for updating the official website of the organization or holding press conferences for the information to be conveyed to the masses as per the discretion of the board of directors and chief executive officer.
A person needs to have competed at least his graduation in mass communication in order to be eligible for this position. The candidates must make sure that all the information provided in the resume is valid and should carry the original documents as proof during the time of the interview.
Below is a media broadcasting resume sample.
Reginald K. Carr
583 Chatham Way
Washington, MD 20005
To work in a reputed publishing company as a Media Broadcasting Professional, using my natural talent of managing people for the benefit of the company and my professional growth.
3 years of field experience as a Media Broadcasting Professional.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command over written and oral communication
- Good in managing large teams of employees and delegating tasks
- Good skills in writing content
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Excellent knowledge of media broadcasting
- Proficient with computer operations and MS Office
- Good leadership skills
- Good eye for detail and capable of maintaining high quality standards
- Brilliant motivational skills for team building and team bonding
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication: TERF College of Media, Baltimore, MD (April, 2008 - April, 2011)
Media Broadcasting Professional
PNB Associates Pvt. Ltd., 7201 Rossville Blvd., Rosedale, MD
(April, 2013 till date)
- Supervising a team of 25 media broadcasting professionals
- Delegating tasks to different team members to cover different topics and write content to be broadcast
- Planning and coordinating the duties of media broadcasting professionals according to the day-night schedule and location to be visited for gathering data
- Creating the schedule and planning out a plan of action according to the manager's requirements
- Creating daily reports for the higher management for analysis
- Maintaining the attendance record to avoid any payroll conflicts amongst employees
- Training new employees with the daily work flow
Media Broadcasting Professional:
Hewzor International Pvt. Ltd., Wheaton, MD
(May, 2011 to March, 2013)
- Handling a team of 10 media broadcasting professionals
- Conducting a market research for finding the latest technologies being used in the media broadcasting business
- Managing contracts from clients and maintaining a database for the same
- Conducting surveys for getting client feedback
- Overseeing the recruitment process and conducting the final round of interview with the senior manager
- Providing monthly feedback on the performance of the employees
- Making sure that a proper communication is maintained between all the departments
- "Best Media Broadcasting Professional" – Awarded by the staff for the month of August, 2013 for excellent performance
- "Best Media Broadcasting Professional" – Awarded by the senior manager for achieving the highest target set in record time
Name: Deena M. Roman
Designation: Senior Manager
Organization: PNB Associates Pvt. Ltd., 7201 Rossville Blvd., Rosedale, MD
Name: Joann D. Whatley
Designation: Senior Manager
Organization: Hewzor International Pvt. Ltd., 2401 Blueridge Ave. Ste. 102, Wheaton, MD
Due to the increasing competition in the field, the media broadcasting resume should be concise enough to provide all the relevant information quickly. One must mention his experience in good detail, as it plays a major role in getting the resume shortlisted for the position of media broadcasting professional. The above given media broadcasting resume example should be followed to achieve better results.