Home » Communications Resume
» Sample Central Head Corporate Communication Resume
Central Head Corporate Communication Resume
The job of a central head - corporate communication is of high responsibility as he plays a role as the intermediary medium between all the reporting departments and the vice president. These professionals must be adept with the knowledge of the latest corporate communication standards and should make sure that all the departments are following the standards. They have a high level of responsibility because if anything is miscommunicated then it may cause a huge loss for the organization.
A good central head - corporate communication resume should portray the work done by the applicant in a clear and concise manner, showing the work done with the chief executive officer and board of directors of the organization. It is these professionals who decide what has to be communicated in which department of the organization. It is the central head's job to make sure that the communication is executed exactly as intended. They must also be adept with the state-of-the-art communication technologies being used currently in the market.
The applicant must have completed his post graduation in mass communication or must have an equivalent degree in the similar field along with an experience of minimum 8 years in order to be eligible for this position. Candidates must make sure that they mention their experience and educational information in order to make the resume more persuasive.
Below is a central head - corporate communication resume sample.
Kenneth M. Tremblay
3408 Locust Street
Albany, GA 31701
To work in a reputed organization as a Central Head of Corporate Communication, using my talent of managing people and excellence in communication to help the organization and my professional career to grow together.
8 years of field experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good with staff management and managing large groups of people
- Proficient with computer operations and possesses good MS office skills
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to handle large teams of professionals
- Good at maintaining high quality standards
- Brilliant motivational skills required for team building and team bonding purposes
- Good time management skills
- Master's Degree in Mass Communication: YPP College of Mass Communication, Stone Mountain, GA (April, 2004 - April, 2006)
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication: YPP College of Mass Communication, Stone Mountain, GA (April, 2001 - March 2004)
- High School: Saint Jude's High School, Atlanta, GA (March, 2001)
Central Head Corporate Communication: AB Johnson Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Atlanta, GA
(April, 2010 till date)
- Managing a team of 10 managers and their respective team leaders functioning under them
- Supervising the daily activities of the communication department
- Arranging press conferences for the release of new products in the market
- Answering public questions in public forums and other seminars held on a quarterly basis
- Coordinating the duties of all the personnel
- Delegating areas and topics to be covered by the professionals for article creation and reporting purposes
- Working in sync with the web development department, publishing official organizational updates in accordance with the board of directors
- Planning and coordinating the duties of the personnel according to the day and night schedule
- Creating efficient schedules and planning out sound plans of action according to the chief executive officer's directions
- Providing daily reports to higher management for analytical purposes
- Maintaining the attendance record to avoid any employee conflicts
- Supervising and training the new employees with the daily work flow and policies of the company
Central Head Corporate Communication: KramerTech Softwares Pvt. Ltd., Lithonia, GA
(April, 2006 to March, 2010)
- Acting as the spokesman for the organization
- Attending and answering public questions at press conferences and other seminars
- Arranging various events throughout the organization to encourage employee awareness and the value for communication
- Conducting training workshops on communication skills and email etiquettes
- Conducting market research for finding the latest technologies being used
- Performing direct reporting to the vice president with in-depth reports and budget plans
- Overseeing the recruitment process and hiring new communication personnel
- Providing monthly feedback on the performance of the employees and staff
- Conducting workshops on time saving techniques and work ethics
- Maintaining an excellent level of communication between all the departments and providing prompt support in case of any issues
- "Best Central Head Corporate Communication" - Awarded by the staff for the month of August, 2013
- "Best Central Head Corporate Communication" - Awarded by the senior vice president for excellent performance and exceptional service during the entire tenure
Name: Charles A. Vang
Designation: Vice President
Organization: AB Johnson Technologies Pvt. Ltd., 1100 Spring St NW Suite 102, Atlanta, GA
Name: Juan M. Lemoine
Designation: Senior Vice President
Organization: KramerTech Softwares Pvt. Ltd., 3120 Stonecrest Blvd., Lithonia, GA
The above central head of corporate communication resume example shows how an applicant should draft his own resume. One can go ahead and make changes to it as required. One must make sure that the information provided in the example is genuine and could be proven by supplying genuine original documents whenever requested.