Home » Business Resume
» Sample Music Business Resume
Music Business Resume
A music business resume is written by an applicant to get a job in the music industry as a business manager (or any other important business post in a company dealing with the music industry).
Following is a sample of music business resume for you to refer before writing your own profile document.
81st Broadway St, New York, NY 12001
Phone: (222) 345-125
To secure a managerial position in the marketing department and utilize my skills and experience of 7 years in the industry towards bringing in more business and market presence for the company.
- 7 years of experience in the field of music with ABC Records, CA and HRB Home Entertainment, VA
- Good at market research and seeking out areas of apt competition and the most favorable markets for the company
- Good experience in budgeting and executing finance decisions and operations
- Boosted the profits from 23% to 50% for ABC Records
- Used skills for making useful contacts in the industry
- Strong team spirit and ability to bring people together for a common cause
- Ear for music and recognizing talent at one go
- Ability to launch into fruitful association with the right people in order to benefit the business
- Strong human resource skills and clarity of related strategies
- Strong research abilities in order to find out market expectations and client expectations
- Knowledge of working on Garage band on Mac.
- Learned to work on sound mixing and editing software.
Marketing Associate (2011-Present)
- Implemented social media strategies to boost up the sales of the records
- Initiated the development of e-commerce websites for online sale of music
- In collaboration with The Juke Company, rolled out juke boxes containing ABC Records' discography for personal entertainment at home
- Created ABC Records' online presence with Facebook and Twitter
HRB Home Entertainment
Sales and Marketing Department (2007-2011)
- Online promotion and selling of DVDs and audio CDs
- Developed and designed outdoor marketing strategies
- Collaborated with radio stations and shopping malls
- Kept a record of copyright materials and rentals
- Initiated to collaborate with home video rentals to market and increase the visibility of HRB Home Entertainment's CDs and DVDs
- Master of Business Administration from University of Columbia, NY, May 2007
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Columbia, NY, May 2005