Home » Business Resume
» Sample Business Management Resume
Business Management Resume
The business management team has to manage and monitor the business operations on a daily basis. By maintaining good contacts, it has to build strong customer relationships, which is the basis for ensuring business improvement. The business management professionals should have enough patience to answer the queries of customers and fulfill their needs. With the consent of management, they have to set targets for sales every month and try to achieve them by implementing business strategies and innovative ideas.
The professionals also have to encourage and assist the sales and marketing staff in achieving the optimum results and at the same time, they have to limit the expenses as per the estimates and budget limits. They hold the responsibility of maintaining the records on vendor payments, preparing the budget estimates, financial statements, and administrative dealings, and handling customer database including customer addresses and other contact details.
A business manager has to encourage the employees in using the latest business technologies such as the communication techniques. The existing customers are to be greeted on their birthdays or wedding days and on the occasion of important festivals and events. This kindness helps to invite new customers to join the fold. A business manager is fully responsible for the growth of the entire business of the organization.
Monica C. Jakes
3394, Lakeland Terrace
I am looking for the position of Business Management Professional to utilize and prove my managerial skills for the benefit of an organization and for my own prospects.
- Excellent management and organization skills related to business, especially in the retail environment
- Commendable track record of the progresses made based on my capabilities, passion for work, and possession of work ethic
- Capacity to train managers on the strategies to be adopted. These managers could be those selected as in charge of the retail trade in various branches of an establishment
- Specially trained and was taught the importance of achieving maximum customer satisfaction
- Expert in planning strategies for improvement of the business and skilled in crisis management and helping to resolve all types of problems that arise in business and among employees
- Thoroughly aware of the international and national business laws and regulations
Currently working as a business manager in a reputed business organization in Wayne, NJ since August 2012 till date. The assignments are as follows:
- Developing a business plan and executing it as regards to pricing schedules, client service strategies, marketing and advertising plans, growth of business and achieved maximum profit
- Meeting customers periodically along with the management team, including sales and service personnel and inviting valid suggestions from the customers and other staff members
- Evaluating customer requirements, discussing and preparing various proposals, offering customer service records and taking charge of all the correspondences with the customers, external vendors, bankers, etc.
- Training the employees with regards to technology changes made in the business approach and insisting on operative effectiveness and compliance with the corporate procedures
Earlier, functioned as a business manager in a business organization in Harrisburg, PA from June 2007 to June 2012. The roles and responsibilities assigned are as follows:
- Answering customer queries and objections and attending to the genuine and useful suggestions offered by the customers
- Occasionally acting as a cashier for the business organization and regularly taking charge of cash dealings and deposit of the daily collections in the bank account
- Handling all business affairs in absence of senior manager
- Handling event management and organized special campaign programs for the improvement of business and arranging training workshops to be addressed by the guest lecturers drawn from eminent business personalities
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, University of North Carolina, NC, 2006
Completion Certificate in Quality Management, University of North Carolina, NC, 2007
Senior Business Manager
Woodlands Business Corporation