Home » Banking Resume
» Sample Escrow Assistant Resume
Escrow Assistant Resume
The escrow agencies act as third parties and liaise between two parties, say for instance, a buyer and a seller in connection with a property deal. An escrow assistant helps in completing the transaction of money, documents and any dealing between two parties. An escrow assistant provides administrative support to the escrow officer in all respects and he has to work quickly and accurately without any time constraints. Escrow assistants are familiar with real estate transactions, relevant laws and regulations and they are in charge of preparing and delivering escrow documents.
Usually, an escrow assistant is appointed by banks, title companies and other organisations and he has to act as a third party to hold property or other assets in escrow. He is also required to work as an office assistant and attend to phone calls, typing work, data entry work, scheduling appointments and other clerical duties. If there is a loan transaction between a borrower and a lender, the escrow assistant has to prepare the necessary documents according to the specifications and hand it over to the concerned parties.
An escrow assistant is also required to contact the clients and communicate them to get ready the necessary papers for completing a transaction, including the documents, the clients are required to provide.
Exmaple of Resume
2143, Corpening Drive
I am seeking to obtain the position of an Escrow Assistant in a company that will utilise my skills and experience and give ma a chance to grow along with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in real estate, mortgage title services and preparation of relevant documents.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills and can negotiate with clients.
- Have the capacity to perform multitask and at the same time can provide clean completion to every task.
- Possess strong organisational and problem solving skills.
- Well versed with computer applications and create database on the documents prepared in respect of every transaction.
- An expert in preparing perfect, clean and clear escrow documents in all dealings.
- Deep knowledge in interpreting monetary agreements, order title reports, conducting escrow signings and assisting with closing and completing the handling of funds.
Position: Escrow Assistant
Organisation: Alfred Real Estate and Promoters, Pahrump, NV
Period: From June, 2005 to till date
- Escrow contracts, preparing files, arranging funding, disbursing payments through cheques or cash and assisting the escrow officer in all daily activities.
- Communicating between buyers, sellers, agents and lenders. Responsible for review of title commitments, order for surveys, get releases for liens.
- Responsible for holding extensive consultation with attorneys, clients, agents and property promoters.
- Responsible for handling the requests of clients and representatives of an organisation.
- In charge of gathering information from many sources.
Position: Escrow assistant
Company: ABC Corporation, Fairport, NY
Period: From January, 2000 to March, 2005
- Answered to phone calls and sent messages.
- Getting document related information and communicating with clients and leaders.
- Was responsible for ordering information for closing of tax certificates, dues, payoffs and several documents.
- Liaised with clients, agents, sellers and buyers in completing the closing processes, by making clear conditions.
- Dealt with various funding for closing.
- Had prepared all the questions in connection with title commitments.
- Performed many other duties as assigned by the management then and there.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Economics form a University in Washington.
I also possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications.
Will be submitted on request