Home » Banking Resume
» Sample Bank Foreign Exchange Dealer Resume
Bank Foreign Exchange Dealer Resume
A bank foreign exchange dealer performs diverse functions in relation to financial market analysis and foreign exchange trade settlement. As an intermediary, he offers advisory support to the banks to play a vital role in carrying out transactions settlement. With compliance to procedural formalities and work, he ascertains the desired operational excellence with proper liquidity management. Thus, with highly updated market understanding and analytical skills, it becomes easy for him to be successful in his work. Technical understanding of market trend and developments can assist the candidate to give proper judgments. Hence, while writing a bank foreign exchange dealer resume, don't forget to include technical understanding of foreign exchange and money market analysis.
- Identifying foreign exchange transactions and their corresponding impact on business performance, to offer the banks with strategies to be adapted in the short term.
- Analyzing money market fluctuations with respect to currency performance and providing advisory support to the parties involved.
- Using advanced market analysis tools and techniques to forecast market developments to provide decision making support.
- Matching demand and supply of foreign exchange to maintain the required foreign exchange and deposits with the bank.
- Carrying out Forex transactions settlement with all procedural formalities and documentations.
Sample of Resume
Victor V. Roybal
1644 Timberbrook Lane
Telluride, CO 81435
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspiring for the position of a Bank Foreign Exchange Dealer position in a commercial bank, where I will get immense growth and development opportunities to prove my potential at handling foreign exchange transactions and procedural settlement issues to provide the desired satisfaction to the customers.
- 6 years of foreign exchange trading experience in public sector banks
- Performed role of a Financial Analyst and Foreign Exchange Trade Consultant
- Worked in the Bank ranking among the top seven Commercial Banks of California
- Practiced professional in dealing with money market and foreign exchange operations
- Professional in handling currency and derivatives markets with Foreign Exchange Sales.
- Dynamic professional with self motivated spirit of working
- Strong and in depth understanding of US markets and structural analysis with the desired technical exactness
- Strong analytical skills with capacities to produce effective Foreign Exchange Sales
- Familiarity with trading strategies and tactics
- Good analyzer and proficient negotiator
- Strong communication skills with professional customer relationship management
- Practiced in Microsoft Office functions management
- Expert handling of SAP FOREX transactions
- Foreign Exchange Management Certification
- Acquainted with Auto CAD (Automated Computer Aided Designing and Drafting) operations.
- Handled database management (DBMS) functions
- Masters in Economics from United States University with majors Foreign Exchange Management in 2010.
- Bachelors in Business Management from California Institute of Technology in 2008.
- Completed Diploma in Advanced Computer Science Management from United States University.
- Received training in technical and financial analysis of the market.
- Attended a training program to evaluate current market developments and research understanding.
Crayon Bank Ltd. Telluride, CO
Designation: Foreign Exchange Dealer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Keeping track record of money market transactions and dealing with foreign exchange transactions settlement.
- Carrying out responsibilities of a dealer and reporting to the Senior Foreign Exchange Manager.
- Dealt with market analysis, risk exposure calculations and evaluation with the development of effective hedging tools.
- Managed Foreign Exchange sales operations with settlement of money market transactions.
- Analyzing foreign exchange fluctuations to manage foreign exchange position and deposits.
- Facilitating negotiations between the parties involved and carrying out foreign exchange deals properly.
Creations Bank Ltd. Gregory S. Hope
Designation: Assistant Foreign Exchange Dealer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managed demand and supply of foreign exchange with the market changes and suggesting the clients with the advisory support to investment.
- Determined the expected profitability with the estimated market fluctuations and management of the same.
- Adjusted technical operations and monetary transactions as per convenience of the parties and fulfilled the procedural formalities.
- Performed role of an intermediary to ensure proper settlement of bank transactions relating to foreign exchange.
- Handled semi-automated functions to calculate market demands and meeting them with proper combinations.
- Recipient of 'Bank Foreign Exchange Dealer and Consultant of the Year 2011' for providing useful decision making support to the management with strategic handling of bank functions.
- Active member of Technical Support Institutions offering training and development support to the interested members of the association.
I, hereby declare that all statements made are true, complete, and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Victor V. Roybal