Home » Attorney Resume
» Sample Regulatory Compliance Attorney Resume
Regulatory Compliance Attorney Resume
This article on regulatory compliance attorney resume is all about how one needs to go around bridging a gap from an initial draft to the final draft, and what exactly should that final draft of your resume be like.
State and federal laws keep on putting regulations on the various processes of manufacturing, services and transportation. The areas include food, medicine, power, taxes, etc. large corporations, who have their business diversified in all the directions need to keep a strict check of these regulations and abide by them in order to not to offend the statesmen. Such companies often have to hire a regulatory compliance attorney whose job is exclusively to take care that all the company processes under his purview are within the constraints of those regulations levied upon by the government. This regulatory compliance lawyer may also be assisted in his job by the accountants and other financial specialists, who together make sure that all the regulations are being duly met.
Following are some basic and important tips for writing a good and effective resume.
- Important thing first - You need to place the important information first while writing a resume. This is done to capture the attention of the recruiter. The recruiter may not read the entire resume and move on to another one. This is why it is important to capture his attention in the first two lines itself. This is why this is done.
- Length is not important - The recruiter won't judge you by the length of the resume that you write. It is thus recommended that you write a short and crisp resume, with only the relevant information finding its place into it. Rest everything can be dispensed off with.
- Make use bullet points - The bullet points are necessary to differentiate one point from another. These help you in writing point-wise too, which is the essential way of writing for a resume.
- Use simple language - Making use of simple and easy to understand language is necessary as it has to be readily understood by the reader too. There is no need of using richly documented vocabulary or any sort of such show-off.
- Divide it into sections - You should divide the entire resume into various sections with clear headings so that information can be grouped under the respective headings and could be easier to find by the reader.
Following is a regulatory compliance attorney resume sample that will help you understand the structure and flow of it.
Regulatory Compliance Attorney Resume Sample
36th London St.
To assist the company in meeting all the state and national regulations by keeping strict vigil on all the processes in relation to money, labor, raw material, pollution caused and turnover generated.
- Seven years of experience as a legal regulatory officer with various companies and acting on their behalf in matters of compliance and audit.
- Served as the legal internal audit officer to various business entities in both manufacturing and service industry.
- Specialize in federal tax law and liabilities mitigation processes for the client companies.
- Have been a member on the XYZ Audit Committee to make sure that the state operating companies are in line with all the finance and reimbursement rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of the Finance and Tax laws, in addiction to an updated knowledge of all the regulations of the state of Iowa government.
- Good professional track record of 97% success rate in
- Good knowledge of all the tax and investment regulations laws all over the state of Iowa.
- Good at meeting all the deadlines.
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills for effective communication.
- Full integrity to my profession.
ABC Legal Advisors
Legal Counsel (2009-Present)
- Studied all the finance related documents and advised the company with respect to various regulations.
- Carried out quarterly finance audits for the client companies and advised them, wherever necessary.
ITS Legal Consultants
Legal Advisor (2005-2009)
- Legal advisor to clients in mining and wood business.
- Kept track of all the legal permissions and regulations.
- Have passed the Louisiana State Bar Exam in the year 2005.
- Juris Doctor in Business Law from the Illinois College of Law, 2004.
- Graduation in Commerce, University of Iowa, 2002
Fill this section with a few major achievements of your professional career.
This is how you write a regulatory compliance attorney resume. Follow the tips mentioned before the sample for a more effective resume writing style. You can add no more than 6-7 points under every heading, otherwise it will become too crowded. So choose the right information and write the resume accordingly. All the best!