Home » Architect Resume
» Sample System Product Architect Resume
System/Product Architect Resume
A system/product architect is a person who designs the basics of a system and understands what a system can do and how. Understanding its functioning and use is the task of a system/product architect. The core designing of the system is done by these people and the designing of this core area further decides the outer designing. If the systems are large and complicated, they are grouped into small subsystems that can be easily managed and taken care of. When taking it in relevance of the software development, the system designers are responsible for the basic designing of the computer systems of the company. Thus, it can be managed easily by a group of engineers. A person needs to have a bachelors degree in IT as well as a good understanding of the IT systems and architecture. Experienced people are preferred in this job.
Ella R. Vaughan
4366 Retreat Avenue
Birmingham, AL 35203
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: I want to work as a system product architect in an organization of high repute. Posses good technical and software skills and want to implement those skills in my job.
Ability to generate practical softwares using wide range of technologies, business experiences and management skills. Can work in challenging environments like conditions where you have environments ranging from high capacity cloud solutions to small computers with small sized memory. In this field, you may need to be pragmatic and a innovative thinker. You must have the problem solving attitude.
XYZ Inc., Your Town, NY - 2010-present
- Worked in server development process as a Lead Engineer, System Analyst, and have handled other related responsibilities
- Planned and defined a project. Initiated and started working as per the defined proforma. Considered factors like cost management, performance, efficiency, schedule, etc.
- Have lead the design effort for the development of new softwares and products
- Have performed and have properly managed the Statement of Work, Plan of Record and contract creation so as to secure the existing and the coming works in future
- Have defined the product floor planning, cost sizing, server system concept, requirement specifications, power budgeting, product features, and have designed the final layout
- Helped improve the business by co-ordinating, motivating and negotiating with the outside vendors as well as the resource suppliers too
- Have handled the whole technical team as a lead person
XYZ Corp., Town, NY- 3/2008-2/2010
- Provided customized solutions to the production systems and the servers
- Designed standard images for desktops and laptops, screen savers as well as upgraded some existing images
- Supported and administered the maintenance of the server package
- Made researches and found out new, easy and effective ways of new technologies so as to streamline and automate processes within the group as well as in the department. Provided assistance to any hardware or software issues.
- Helped other team members to work efficiently and solve issues
ABC Inc., Town, San Diego - 2006-2008
- Designed a specialized internet sharing gateway to transfer data. Built a proxy server for email and web browser usages. Designed security rules and certain softwares, so as to protect the company data and prevent it from getting leaked out or used by the intruders.
- Assisted in shifting to TCP/IP protocol from the NetBEUI protocol. Betterment of the network system to client/server network solution.
- Provided proper training to run the Microsoft office suite, Windows and Outlook Express.
- Had established and maintained various network systems like Novell Netware, Red Hat Linux Box, and Windows NT on IBM Infinity, Compaq Proliant and HP Net Server.
- Amridge University, Business Information Systems 2006
- Athens State University, West Lafayette, Electonic and telecommunication engineer
- MS – SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase
- ANTLR, Me cached, Hibernate, log4j/log4net, DCOM, .NET removing, Thrift
- REST, TCP/IP, JSON, XML
- N Unit, Visual Source Safe, Perforce
- Linux, Mac OS X, Windows
I declare that the information provided in this document is correct to the best of my know;edge.
Ella R. Vaughan
Nestor M. Pike
3986 Candlelight Drive
Houston, TX 77053
Telephone No: 472-936-0893
Email id: email@example.com
Objective: Want to get a post of software system architect at the middle level of the hierarchy and want to work in an organization of a high repute. Wish to work in software designing and architecture.
Ayush Software Inc., San Diego,CA
Year: March 2010-Present
- Present the architectural presentation
- Analyze the data model architecture
- Make it work better by testing it in a certain environment
- Co-ordinate and motivate the vendors so as to make a better corporate relation as well as increase effectiveness
- Design high quality deliverable design architecture
Genpact's WEB Business, Houston, Texas
Year: February 2007-February 2010
- Made proper analysis of the architecture of the infrastructure, resulting in the reduction of complexities and cost cutting. Improved the stability of the applications as well as increased its effectiveness and accuracy.
- Excellent presentation skill
- Good communication skill(both verbal and written)
- Ready to work in challenging atmosphere
- Have a positive attitude towards work
- Good service mentality
- Good analytical and diagnostic problem solving skill.
- Environments: Mainframe, Unix/Linux, Open systems and Windows Server/XP/Vista.
- Program Skills: Windows Server/XP/Vista, ESB, RMI, EAI and others.
- Have used internet technologies such as - HTTP, Web Services, SOAP and REST
Auburn University at Montgomery, Alabama
Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, Arizona
Declaration: I hereby declare that all the information provided by me here are true to best of my knowledge.
Nestor M. Pike
A system or product architect is a person who designs the core software of the system. He understands the need and use of the software and helps to make it more effective and efficient in achieving its goal. If you want to apply for the post of a system or product architect and need to prepare a resume for the same, you can refer the sample resumes provided here and create an impressive resume for yourself.