Home » Architect Resume
» Sample Ecommerce Platform Architect Resume
eCommerce Platform Architect Resume
The resume of an e-commerce platform architect/designer signifies the essential elements shaping the candidate's profile, bringing into light his technical skills and qualities along with his career interests and goals. One important point to be noted is that whatever information it projects should hold complete relevance to the job profile the candidate is seeking. An effective marketing tool your resume is. In short, a job application holds the job seeker's interests and capabilities for display. And to facilitate a productive display, one must thoroughly research about the company and get to know their vision in detail. It is regarded as a good practice to contact the recruiter beforehand to discuss in detail their expectations from you as an employee. This will give you a clear idea as to what you need to present in your resume.
The resume starts with an objective, followed by your key skills, then your employment details. Now, these three sections constitute to drawing the attention of the reader and keeping him engaged in your application. Study the the e-commerce platform architect resume given below and understand the nature of the information it projects. Pay close attention to its layout, it'll guide you through organizing your thoughts in a uniform manner. You'll also notice that all the sentence formations are simple and formal, yet bear a personal appeal. This is what you need to achieve. Effective marketing of your own profile for outproducing outcomes.
See below for a free sample of an e-commerce platform architect resume. Carefully observe the layout and strive to understand the arrangement of information.
Samuel G. Vinson
1978 Peaceful Lane
Cleveland, OH 44113
Seeking an opportunity to design, configure, and maintain user interfaces for online sales and promotions, and share the vision of the organization and become an active participant in its growth, and progressing in the field of e-commerce with experience.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, with sound experience in systems integration consulting and usability, design, and accessibility
- Proficient in the communication of technical and non-technical concepts and resources, interdepartmental as well as with clients
- Highly self-motivated, rapid learner of new technologies, with sound understanding of modern deviation in commerce
- Proficient in handling and coordinating multiple complex projects and tasks and executing given responsibilities within the stipulated time period
- Experienced in user experience and graphic design, HTML and CSS coding, DreamWeaver, Java Swing, J2EE applications, SOA, JBoss, and MS applications and tools
- Expert in content search and administration, with good understanding of web services and social media marketing
2007 till present
Elixar Soflogics - Cleveland, OH
Web Developer - eCommerce
- Created, organized, and managed new and existing websites, blogs, and mapping services for the sales and promotions of books, fashion accessories, and clothing
- Optimized social networks, keeping updated of emerging technologies and innovations in the field of eCommerce
- Coordinated troubleshooting major technical issues, providing high quality technical support for company and client websites
- Closely worked with the social media marketers for creating perfect harmony between the website design and product promotions, to facilitate increased visibility and popularity gain
- Maintained information databases, responsible for primordial page visuals and graphics
2003 - 2006
Digital Ink Web Solutions - Brooklyn, OH
- Coordinated with technical and business developers for the completion of web projects, developing and managing online content and optimize the organization's web presence
- Establish and maintain website standards, considering back-end technical properties, navigation, and user experience
- Monitored the performance of content developers, freelancers, and search engine optimizers, conducted interviews, and organized induction and training programs
- Involved in the research and purchase of website domains and the distribution of available domains to respective teams for content development and website content management
- Developed and implemented effective strategies for performance analysis and improvement, which boosted revenue generation by over 30%
2000 - 2003
Universal eCommerce Solutions - Ohio City, OH
Brooklyn Technical Institute, OH
|Completed 2 years Diploma in Web Designing||2006|
|Completed 1 year certificate course in Content Management||2003|
Cleveland State University, OH
|Bachelor's degree in Mass Media||1999|
Placed in Grade A
Available upon request
This website is dedicated to providing tips for resume writing and free resume and cover letter samples for your reference. Browse carefully to come across the best match for your profile.