Home » Agriculture Resume
» Sample Agricultural Soil Representative Resume
Agricultural Soil Representative Resume
Agricultural soil technical representatives carry out in-depth analysis of the soil type, its fertility capacities, and the needed enhancements. This involves on the job supervision, analysis, soil sampling, building maps of the given locational details etc., to have a thorough understanding of the matters. Such topographical details help to solve an agronomic issue, and find more exact scientific and technical solutions to overcome such problems. In this manner, the keen analysis plays a vital role to determine the land base acceptability, and to plan out the activities to solve such matters efficiently.
- Collecting the samples and carrying out effective soil analysis, to understand the locational facts
- Applying soil based and agronomic research methodological understanding to diagnose soil associated issues, and to determine the land type and its requirements
- Creating maps of various positions or land areas, to locate the exact place, and to have a close inspection check
- Administering and managing all the responsibilities in connection with agricultural soil technical analysis, and supervising things to determine the soil requirements
- Applying theoretical principles and practices associated with the agricultural field, to improve the production efficiency, and to offer the best results
- Providing useful assistance and support to the farmers, the agencies to help them understand the importance of systematic and scientific approach towards agricultural planning, right from technical soil analysis to increasing land fertility
Larry A. Moore
2569 Star Route
Burr Ridge, IL 61257
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Searching for a position of an Agricultural Soil Technical Representative, in an organization that will provide me with the sufficient growth and development opportunities, and utilizes my in-depth understanding of the matters in the field, to provide highly efficient technical services.
- Extensive experience at handling agronomic research projects
- Worked in agricultural technical field for 7 years
- Analyzed the technical issues and matters linked with soil analysis
- Assisted agricultural engineer for 2 years
- Proficient at dealing with agricultural sciences and agronomic research functions
- Excellent research abilities to analyze and develop useful scientific applications
- Good organization and integration skills to plan out project requirements and careful monitoring of activities
- Outstanding management of agricultural projects with strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal abilities to tackle with issues and abilities to function well as a team
- Excellent Microsoft Office functions management
- Proficient at handling 3D designing functions
- Good database management (DBMS) functions
- Bachelor's in 'Agricultural Engineering' from Alcorn State University (Mississippi) in 2000
- Master's in 'Agricultural Management' from the University of Central Missouri, with majors in Agricultural Science in 2002
- Completed a Diploma course in 'Advanced Agricultural Developments and Process Management'
- Attended a training program on 'Developing research abilities with the agricultural science management, and creating new applications to increase an agricultural operational efficiency'
Assistant Soil Technical Representative, RRY Agricultural Industries Pvt. Ltd. Laurens, IA
Role and responsibilities:
- Supported the agricultural soil technical representative, with necessary record preparation and calculating essential requirements of the projects
- Supplementing clients with additional information that would help them serve their initial requirements of the land
- Carrying out necessary analysis and inspection to determine soil requirements and to generate effective solutions to overcome locational disadvantages
- Designing and development of useful programs to improve agricultural operations and to enhance process flow operations
Assistant Agricultural Engineer; TEEP Iron's Agricultural Industries Pvt. Ltd. Eddie V. Kramer
Role and responsibilities:
- Provided necessary support operations to increase the engineering processes and their applications in connection with the agricultural field
- Developed technical research operations to solve a variety of agricultural issues and provide the farmers with the best technological solutions
- Prepared and maintained the necessary documentation functions, with procedural development of agricultural plans
- Carried out supervision and inspection functions to monitor well development of agricultural projects
- Managed essential operational matters to ascertain achievement of the established productivity targets, and gathered required feedback to establish useful control measures
- Recognized as 'The Best Performer of the Year 2008', for successful implementation of new developed and strong species into the field, and attaining the expected success in operations.
- Nominated for 'The Best Researcher of the Year 2007' award, for completing an essential agricultural project, and to have nation wide contribution in the field.
- Affiliated to a Society formed for discussing the advanced technological developments in the field of agriculture, and solving the associated issues, in a proper manner
Mobility and Flexibility:
Mobile, adaptable, and flexible as per changing environmental demands and requirements, to provide the best possible results, at any circumstances, with strong analytical power to understand the environmental necessities.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Larry A. Moore