Home » Agriculture Resume
» Sample Agricultural Location Manager Resume
Agricultural Location Manager Resume
Agricultural Location Manager coordinates all the activities associated with one particular agronomic location. He supervises workers on the farm, and provides them required materials to perform their functions efficiently. So, his work is more of a leader and coordinator, who manages farm operations well, to get the desired results. His management and administration power helps him to carry out his daily routinized functions.
- Coordinating all the agronomy operations and managing required materials, tools, equipments
- Monitoring agronomic operations and equipments in order to ensure good production output
- Overseeing employees working on the farm to provide efficient farm management
- Promoting useful training programs and providing necessary motivation to boost employee performances
- Ensuring smooth agricultural activities to get optimum utilization of the resources and planning the things involved
- Defining customer needs and maintaining healthy relations with the key parties such as customers, employees, owner, etc.
Paul B. Hutchcraft
4212 Argonne Street
Newark, DE 199721
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspiring for positional responsibilities of a Location Manager to discharge a variety of managerial functions associated with agriculture, and combine them to achieve targets, with good personnel management experience in the field.
- Extensive experience at dealing with agricultural issues management
- Proficient handling of agricultural tools, equipment and processes
- Familiar with advanced technological developments in agriculture
- Managed agricultural operations efficiently and assisted agricultural engineer for 2 years to carry out research projects
- Outstanding management of farm operations
- Good interpersonal abilities with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking abilities with logical approach to look at problems
- Good decision making with required deductive reasoning capacity
- Familiar with advanced software applications
- Outstanding at managing Microsoft Office functions
- Efficient database management (DBMS) functions
- Bachelor's in 'Agricultural Engineering' from California Institute of Technology, DE in 2000
- Master's in Business Administration with majors in 'Agricultural Management' from California Institute of Integral Studies and Research Management in 2002
- Completed a Diploma course in 'Advanced Agricultural Engineering Techniques and Tools Management'
- Attended a training program on 'Developing your analytical and comprehension abilities to get adapted with the technological environment changes and increasing agricultural productive efficiency, scientifically'
Agricultural Location Manager TELY Agricultural Industries Ltd. Anchorage, AK
Role and responsibilities:
- Overseeing agricultural employees and ensuring effective management of agricultural operations
- Supervising agricultural processes and ascertaining full conformance to legal policies and procedures
- Making available the tools, equipment, fertilizers and materials required to carry out farming operations
- Solving the locational issues by availing technical support from outside
- Assisting the sales persons to establish and achieve industry benchmark practices
Assistant Agricultural Location Manager Trok Agricultural Industries Pvt. Ltd. Eddie V. Kramer
Role and responsibilities:
- Provided technical support functions to carry out agricultural operations smoothly
- Analyzed locational requirements and demands of the agricultural employees to provide them with needed materials
- Helped agriculture engineers to complete their projects, and provide them with key information required
- Monitored the budgetary issues and establishing good control measures to manage the farm in a better way
- Maintained useful records to keep a track of various agricultural functions performed and expenses involved
- Received 'The Best Manager of the Year 2010' award for resulting a considerable decrease in farm management costs, and improving production efficiency by 10%, with systematic implementation of technological inputs.
- Affiliated to a Social Association created for providing a broad platform, to discuss the technological environment issues, and their useful applications for agricultural process developments.
- Affiliated to one of the best Agricultural Research Institutes, who promotes technological developments in the field, and provides useful assistance in developing your farm management, systematically.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Ready to work anywhere in the field to prove my potential to offer the best. Work in flexible shifts with a quite adaptable mind set. Abilities to achieve the industry level benchmarks with advanced engineering understanding.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Paul B. Hutchcraft