Home » Agriculture Resume
» Sample Agricultural Field Test Engineer Resume
Agricultural Field Test Engineer Resume
Agricultural field test engineer is responsible for carrying out on-field testing of the tools, equipments, and products invented. Hence, he needs to manage good relations with clients and/or farmers, to check company products and prototypes. Such on-field testing helps to judge the product performance, and thereby, offers them with useful feedback to coordinate necessary changes in the product attributes.
Agricultural field test engineer is accountable for carrying out various testing operations in actual field, to test prototypes and products developed. Such findings provide the basis for development of agricultural engineering products. So, agricultural field test resume needs to cover your expertise at analyzing technical deficiencies of the product, and offer the best feedback to improve its quality performance.
Jobs and responsibilities:
Agricultural field test engineer performs the following work:
- Cooperating and coordinating with farmers to get exact, on-field testing and experiences in connection with the developed products or prototypes
- Analyzing on-field product performances to provide the organization with feedback
- Supporting management with required suggestions for changes in the procedural developments, or product attributes
- Carrying out feasibility analysis and preparation of reports, to ensure potential changes needed to the structure or design of the product
John D. Lavigne
1698 Radio Park Drive
Woodland, GA 31836
Email Address: email@example.com
Aspiring for the position of an Agricultural Field Test Engineer in an organization, where I can utilize my engineering knowledge, and on-field experiences to carry out testing operations to provide management with the potential changes required in the product, to offer the quality product performance.
- 5 years of experience at handling engineering support functions
- Assisted agricultural engineer for 3 years
- Proficient at handling testing and evaluation tasks
- Monitored designing, and development of agricultural tools and equipments
- Excellent management and organization abilities
- Strong application based thinking power, and critical evaluation skills
- Critical thinking abilities with strong analytical power to supervise work
- Good designing and development abilities, with required technical skills
- Proficient management and integration skills
- Proficient at dealing with Microsoft Office functions
- Excellent at carrying out Auto CAD (Automated Computer Aided Designing) operations
- Familiar with database management (DBMS) functions
- Bachelor's in 'Agricultural Engineering' from University of Southern California GA, in 2000
- Master's in 'Agricultural Management' from the University of San Francisco, with majors in Applied Engineering in 2002
- Completed a Diploma course in 'Advanced Technological Developments and Quality Management'
- Attended a training program on 'Development of research abilities and applications'
Agricultural Field Test Engineer TEUT Agricultural Industries Pvt. Ltd. Miami, FL
Role and responsibilities:
- Overseeing engineering practices and prototype development operations to ensure good product performance
- Analyzing and determining necessary changes in structure or design, to offer the best performance
- Carrying out effective testing and evaluation work, to check out product performance and maintaining required records to offer the operations department with useful recommendations
- Developing useful practical applications, and listing the calculated changes to generate the desired performance
- Evaluating the causes of failure and equipment analysis to ensure good quality production
Assistant Agricultural Engineer ERPP Agricultural Industries Pvt. Ltd. Worthington, OH
Role and responsibilities:
- Provided necessary technical support to solve technical issues linked with agricultural tools and equipment handling
- Ensured effective designing, development and planning functions in relation to environmental surroundings
- Supplied engineer with required materials and things needed to carry out agronomic research effectively
- Assisted in meeting daily targets by availing the required services from suppliers or contractors
- Managed record of all engineering activities to ascertain full conformance to the given budget and followed necessary policies and procedures
- Analyzed and tested the given materials and prototypes, to ascertain good quality performance and assessed product feasibility, by carrying out on-field testing operations and evaluations
- Provided useful suggestions based on such database and offered management with the quality improvement operational excellence
- Recognized as 'The Best Support Performer of the Year 2009' for providing effective quality contributions, towards development of a new and innovative product, which gained good market share at the initial development phase
- Affiliated to a Social Health Club formed for discussing new technological developments in agriculture, and developing practical applications, to avail best results.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Quite adaptive, and environment friendly to offer the best performance and function flexibly. Thus, with the required flexibility of operations, I am capable enough to handle independent responsibilities well.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct, and true as per my knowledge.
John D. Lavigne