Home » Agriculture Resume
» Sample Agricultural Data Specialist Resume
Agricultural Data Specialist Resume
Depending on the level of qualifications, experience, skills, proficiency, location, etc., you will have numerous opportunities to work as an agricultural data specialist. Agricultural data specialists handle computer systems and programs to serve various organizational requirements. It includes online research, market surveys, collection of information, operating computer programs data collection, conversion, analysis, extraction, etc. Thus, it involves a number of database operations management. So while applying for the position, create a sample agricultural data specialist resume that will assist you to systematize your profile summary and draft a good and effective presentation.
Charles S. Terhune
2556 Plainfield Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13202
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With widely gained experience at performing data specialist functions, I wish to apply for the Agricultural Data Specialist position to prove my in-depth understanding and potential to operate a variety of computer programs.
- Extensive experience at handling computer programs and software applications
- Handled technical support functions for agronomic research
- Worked for a variety of data entry projects on-line
- Well versed with data mining and data warehousing techniques
- Assisted agricultural data specialist for 2 years
- Good analytical and research abilities to arrive at decision making
- Skilled in data warehousing and data mining tools and techniques
- Familiar with Management Information Systems (MIS) operations
- Rational thinking abilities with strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Efficient handling of decision support systems
- Certification in computer programming and development
- Familiar with Microsoft Office functions management
- Handled Auto CAD (Automated Computer Aided Designing )operations
- Good database management (DBMS) functions
Agricultural Data Specialist EOG Agricultural Industries Pvt. Ltd. Westminster, MD
Role and responsibilities:
- Monitoring computer programs and designs to carry out effective analysis
- Carrying out data entry, analysis, data warehousing, data mining operations, etc., to have useful extractions
- Providing useful information to solve agricultural issues and assist clients with highly essential information
- Monitoring a good Management Information Systems (MIS) to have timely and effective decisions
- Carrying out market search and on-line surveys to analyze potential risks and opportunities
- Providing useful information that will serve a client's requirements to cope up with environmental changes and challenges
- Overseeing agricultural industry performance and analyzing available data to offer the management with the required information
Assistant Agricultural Data Specialist REOU Agricultural Industries Pvt. Ltd. Valley, WV
Role and responsibilities:
- Provided technical support as an information technology specialist
- Carried out data capture, data entry, analysis and a list of processing functions like data warehousing, data mining, etc.
- Ensured good safety and security measures to protect the researched knowledge and used such knowledge to get a competitive edge
- Captured potential market opportunities and used information as a major source to outsmart competitors
- Forecasting the market trends and developments
- Monitored agricultural processes and developments to grab industry market share
- Bachelor's in 'Computer Science Engineering' from University of North Carolina System in 2000
- Completed a Diploma course in 'Advanced Technological Developments and Database Management'
- Attended a training program on 'Developing analytical and evaluation skills for effective decision support system management'
- Recognized as 'The Best Performer of the Year 2009' award for efficient utilization of data mining functions to identify potential growth and development opportunities and offered the management with necessary rational justification for business expansion
- Received 'The Best Manager of the Year 2010' award for accomplishing research activities effectively and provided the management with the industry and company wise information to develop new agricultural plan to get locational advantage
- Affiliated to a Club formed for creating a wide based platform to discuss technological environment changes and its relative effect on agricultural sector management
- An active member of an association formed for developing research abilities and skills by creating awareness about its importance
Mobility and Flexibility:
Ready to work in flexible working hours with quite mobile and adaptable mind set. Ready to face technological environment demands and changes competently with the required operational flexibility.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Charles S. Terhune