Home » Agriculture Resume
» Sample Agricultural Advisor Resume
Agricultural Advisor Resume
Agricultural advisors assist farm managers with useful advice and technical support to solve issues related to farm operations. They function as problem solvers or facilitator. It involves strong and in-depth understanding of the matters to offer the best solutions. Your research abilities assist you in offering useful advice, concerning all the relevant requirements of the particular farm operations. Write a sample resume, ensuring an employer about your strong understanding of agronomy, nutrition, waste management, improving soil fertility by using different technological inputs and operations. This creates a convincing profile image monitoring systematic development of your resume details to offer the employer with a well integrated summary.
Agricultural advisors offer a variety of advisory services in connection with technology management, agronomy, scientific implementation of new innovations, etc.
Joshua S. Serrano
1737 Quarry Drive
Andalusia, AL 36420
Email Address: email@example.com
Aspiring for the position of an Agricultural Advisor to contribute effectively, to increase the agriculture production output and utilize my learning experiences and research abilities to prove my potential to offer the best.
- Widely gained experience at carrying out research and development functions
- Assisted an agricultural engineer for providing useful support activities
- Provided administration and organization support for systematic implementation of technological developments in agriculture
- Proficient at managing agricultural personnel activities and providing technological support
- Proficient at handling administration and organization functions
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Good verbal and written communication abilities
- Familiarity with current market requirements and technology developments
- Aware of the advanced technological inputs in agriculture
- Proficient at managing Microsoft Office functions
- Excellent report preparation skills, with in-depth understanding of MS Word functions
- Outstanding at handling 3D designing operations
- Effective database management functions
- Bachelor's in 'Agricultural Management' from Vanguard University of Southern California in 2001
- Master's in 'Agricultural Science' from Western International University in 2003
- Completed a diploma course in 'Advanced Developments in the Field of Agriculture and its Applications'
- Attended a training program on 'Research and Technology Management'
Assistant Agricultural Advisor, Miles Life Science's Industries Pvt. Ltd. Philadelphia, PA
Role and responsibilities:
- Performing necessary support functions to offer clients with highly relevant and useful services to improve their agricultural efficiency
- Carrying out effective analysis to understand soil type and locational environment, to offer the best advisory services to solve such geographical issues; designing and developing useful remedial measures to overcome such matters
- Providing support in connection with agricultural research, seed plantation, pest control, soil testing and implementation of new technological advancements
- Organizing presentations to offer clients with useful information about the technology and creating well integrated details to serve the organization's objective
- Carrying out research and development functions to ensure smooth agricultural operations functioning and to be updated with environmental changes
- Marketing technological developments, new tools, and equipments to generate good agricultural output, and persuade potential customers to avail technical support services
Assistant Agricultural Consultant; EPQ Agricultural Industries Pvt. Ltd. Easton, MD
Role and responsibilities:
- Utilized the organization's tools and techniques to provide clients with effective technological support functions, to attain remarkable increase in agricultural productivity
- Helping clients to design, plan, develop, and organize various agricultural functions to improve production output
- Utilizing technological advancements to prepare necessary documentation and records to monitor development of the farm operations, and to have a good feedback system
- Designing the content of the organization's advisory leaflets, press releases, and advertisements; communicating useful advices, and managing critical information to market the organization's advisory services
- Providing the farmers with useful advice to apply environment friendly tools and techniques to preserve environmental balance
- Promoting effective production techniques to ensure environment sustainability, and have a moderate approach towards technological developments
- Recognized as 'The Best Agricultural Engineering Support Manager' for offering useful technological support functions, to develop new plantation technique, to avoid crop diseases and improving agricultural productivity
Mobility and Flexibility:
Strong analytical and comprehensive abilities to adjust with the environmental changes; quite flexible and adaptable to cope up with the technological advancements in the agricultural field.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Joshua S. Serrano