Home » Aerospace And Airline Resume
» Sample Quality Control Mechanical Aerospace Inspector Resume
Quality Control Mechanical Aerospace Inspector Resume
Quality control mechanical aerospace inspector resume is written by professionals in the aerospace industry who perform the job of looking into and ensuring the quality maintenance of all the components and spare parts used in the entire body of an airplane (peripheral components or circuits). The quality standards are set by the aerospace technical review board. The professional is the one who performs during assembly and final assembly the checks on fittings, alignment, and the final body's conformity with the standards as per the ISO. He ensures that the entire process follows the manufacturing plan till the end. He keeps a watch on the entire manufacturing process and gives a final verdict to the finished assembly with his inspection.
On finding out faulty parts or equipment, the next step for him to follow is – noting down the exact process where the part/equipment was made, studying the manufacturing process for the errors, and checking the configurations of the assembly machinery, including the plan and blueprint of the structure. Once everything has been checked thoroughly, the manufacturing is to be done again and he has to re-inspect the process to ensure that the errors do not occur this time. It's his prerogative to stamp 'rejected' or 'approved' on the manufactured product.
In terms of necessary experience, a candidate applying for this post should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in aerospace manufacturing. A high school diploma or equivalent degree is required in engineering. ASQ certification is also preferred.
This sample of a quality control mechanical aerospace inspector resume states the candidate's vital credentials which indicate that he possesses the required expertise for the job.
288, Palisade Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07306
(201) 555 2938
Seeking a challenging and interesting role of Quality Control Mechanical Aerospace Inspector in the aviation sector, where my experience and knowledge could be utilized and enhanced towards setting a high quality benchmark.
- Efficient in the use of precision measuring equipment – micrometers, height gauges, thread gauges, plug gauges, optical comparators, and CMM
- Good communication skills
- Good experience in the manufacturing environment
- Meticulous and ability to follow directions with impeccable work ethics
- A thorough understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC) applications and graphical representation of the results
- Experienced in tackling problems and solving them, be it from the suppliers or customers' end
- Skilled in choosing the right kind of tools for the right kind of work
- Skilled in the selection, set-up, and operation of appropriate tool(s) for a given type of work
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings. Capable of visualizing a three-dimensional shape from a two-dimensional view, converting left-hand to right-hand views, and understanding symbols, flag notes, and general notes
XYZ Aviation Manufacturing, Orange country, CA
Quality Control Mechanical Aerospace Inspector
- Understand, support, and follow the corporate vision, mission, and values statements
- Support the company goals and objectives of maintaining immaculate inspection procedures and the highest standards of quality
- Understand, follow, and support Mizuho OSI's internal quality system policies, procedures, and work instructions including, but not limited, to applicable external regulations (21 Code of Federal Regulation Part 820 quality system regulations and applicable international standards)
- Perform a variety of inspection tasks to determine compliance that include, but are not limited to, the inspection of parts, sub-assemblies, or finished products using standard physical means and/or mechanical or electrical testing equipment
- Perform a wide range of inspection duties that include receiving, in-process floor assembly, machine shop, and supplier source inspection
- Record product inspection results, complete the documentation, and perform data entry and transactions after the completion of inspection
- Gather and document results behind the rejection of tested equipment along with the reasons for which the rejection was mandated
- Assist in performing the request for change of engineering drawings and work related processes through the engineering change control process
- Provide leadership, mentoring, training, and direction to quality control staff for receiving and/or in-process inspection
- 2012: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bridgewater State College, MA
- 2013: Registered with American Society for Quality (ASQ), WA
Available on request
This is a standard format of the quality control mechanical aerospace inspector resume. You may add a separate section of achievements after the education section if you have anything relevant to write about under it.