Home » Aerospace And Airline Resume
» Sample Cabin Crew Resume
Cabin Crew Resume
Cabin crew resume is written by people who want to serve as a cabin crew member, being the main point of contact for all the passengers traveling by an airplane. The personnel take care of the overall safety and comfort of their passengers and are trained to deal with security and first aid circumstances. They ensure that the passengers' journey is as smooth as possible.
Cabin crew includes air hostesses and male stewards. The air hostess demonstrates the passenger safety procedures and how the various aircraft equipment work to the passengers before every take off. Also, in case of emergencies, they have to take care of the passengers and keep them calm. Customer service is an important and integral part of their job role. They serve in-flight food and beverages to the passengers and also make announcements of in-flight competitions and lucky draws.
Every prospective employee wants to work for leading airlines, but this job is not at all easy when given. The role of a cabin crew member involves:
- Greeting all the passengers and welcoming them aboard
- Directing the passengers to their seats and helping them in adjusting their luggages
- Serving meals and other refreshments to the passengers
- Making sure that all the equipment are at their right places before the boarding commences
- Assisting the passengers with first aid
- Demonstrating the use and working of the airline safety equipment to the passengers
- Providing the passengers with newspapers and magazines
- Taking their feedback about the service and their overall experience
The job can be physically and emotionally challenging because one has to deal with many kinds of passengers everyday and tackle them suitably in the most generous ways. One also has to keep odd hours of work. One is also demanded to be available at any given point of time and so, the professional is needed to live nearby the airport facility for quick access to the facility and being readily available.
Following is a cabin crew resume sample for you.
23 Jump Street,
Phone: (123) 731-0311
To secure the position of cabin crew flight attendant and contribute effectively by working hard and helping the passengers to receive premium service and experience when they fly with the airliner.
- Vast experience of 5 years as a flight steward/attendant
- Worked with XYZ Airlines, FL in my last appointment
- Thoroughly trained in all in-flight services and duties
- Extensively trained in delivering formal etiquettes
- Recipient of 'Best Air Steward' award at the annual Air XYZ conference
- Excellent communication skills with good knowledge of English, Italian, and French languages
- Believes in the concept of 'service with smile'
- Previous experience of working under pressure and moving things faster
- Good at knowing the customers' choices and preferences and serving accordingly
- Good at giving out safety instructions and guidelines
- Equipped with extensive training in in-flight service and hospitality
JW Airlines Eaglewood, FL
Cabin Crew- Steward
- Attend crew meetings and briefings prior to the take off procedures and get the information about special attention passengers such as people suffering from respiratory diseases, celebrities, etc.
- Serve food and beverages to the passengers as per their demands
- Check the cleanliness and accomplishment of safety points before the passengers board the airplane
- Greet the passengers through small conservation when they board the flight and help in finding their seats, luggages, etc.
- Report the supervisors if any seating issues occur
- Communicate the airplane reports to the supervisors
- Check that all the passengers have their seat belts on before the airplane takes off
Trainee Flight Attendant
(July 2008-December 2010)
- Verifying the tickets of all the passengers at the gateway
- Directing the passengers to their respective seats
- Providing them with reading materials as per their choices
- Bringing in snacks and beverages for the passengers and serving them at their seat locations
- Taking care of their complaints and queries on board and providing them with feedback forms
- Demonstrating the safety procedures to all the passengers and helping them to know what to do during the emergency situations
- Completed Graduation in Aviation Management from Frank Lynn Institute, New York in 2008
- Completed Diploma in Home Science from Oxford University, New York in 2005
- Completed Extracurricular Course in Aviation from Aviation Society for Youth, Canada (The society is deemed as a resource which makes the children and youngsters aware of the airline industry)
- Won 'Best Air Steward' award during my stint with ABC Airlines, New York
Available on request.
This is the proper style of writing a cabin crew resume with a proper sequentially apt structure. Use this sample while drafting your own resume and win your dream job interviews.