Home » Advertising Resume
» Sample Copy Associate Resume
Copy Associate Resume
Copy associate resume is the best way of portraying the professional aspects of the candidate. The Copy Associate ensures the timely and accurate reproduction of printed materials; advises, coordinates and prioritizes production of work orders, reviews copyright materials, and distributes work assignments to employees. S/he maintains accurate and complete department billing records; determines equipment repair schedule; maintains supply inventory and resolves staff and customer service issues for the Copy Center. There are various roles which are played by the Copy Associate. Lets see what they are:
- Acts as primary customer services contact for Copy Center, explains policies and procedures and resolves issues related to Copy Center services
- Develops and implements procedures for Copy Center; provides input on changes in departmental policies, procedures, pricing policies, and equipment acquisition
- Responsible for oversight of instructional and administrative materials produced at Copy Center; oversees billing for Copy Center services; ensures quality control for completed orders
- Responsible for compliance with applicable copyright laws; screens material presented for copying to assure compliance
- Coordinates all work order requests for Copy Center, including bookstore orders and work completed during evening and off-hours; schedules and prioritizes work assignments among Copy Center staff.
- Advise and coordinate projects with faculty and staff, on production and copyright issues
- Process departmental billings, including charge backs and student fee-base; maintains records and spreadsheets; provides monthly reports to Accounting Office; coordinates with Accounting personnel to ensure up-to-date budget code information
- Routes work orders to appropriate multi-campus departmental locations
- Coordinates intra-departmental work flow with Graphics Services personnel
- Orders, inventories and maintains supplies
- Develops and coordinates paper and plastics recycling programs for work area
- Acts as Key Operator, identifying equipment problems, perform minor repairs to xerographic equipment or arranging for repair service; operates high volume xerographic equipment as needed
- Serves as lead worker for other classified staff in the area
- Supervises, trains, and directs the work of Copy Center student assistants; may supervise short-term, non-continuing employees
We should also look at the sample of resume for this profile; this will explain the right format for writing a resume, and making a right impression on the recruiter.
Sample Copy Associate Resume
1123, X lane
001 412 3342 001
Profile: I have worked for 10 years, and have sufficient knowledge for my position; I would always want to learn more and more in this profession, and prove to be beneficial to the organization I work for. In all these years, I have learned, the best way to rise in your profession is by being loyal to your work.
Objective: I want to rise as a Copy Center Specialist and prove myself professionally in the organization I work. I want to be as productive as possible to my company, and serve them in the best way possible.
Educational Summary: my educational details are mentioned below
- Bachelors in Arts from University at California.
- Masters in Mass Media, University at California.
- Diploma in Copy Writing
Job Experience Summary:
Designation: Copy Associate
Duration: 4 years
- Edit stories for factual information and grammatical correctness, from on-staff and freelance writers
- Edit and paginate Features section daily in Quark
- Edit and paginate News, Business and Local sections including special sections
- Create headlines, subheads, and photo captions for local, national, and syndicated stories
- Sign off on completed pages, prior to going to print
- Write feature stories on local personalities, events, sports, and arts
- Interview local and national artists for stories and profiles
- Preview and review concerts of local and national significance
- Cover the Sarasota social scene at various charitable events
Designation: Copy Writer
- Write fashion stories
- Book photo shoots, and serve as art director on shoot
- Seek out models for fashion shoots
- Edit and compile monthly calendar listings
Mr. John Rodriquez
Copy associate resume is a resume which is written for people working in the profile of a Copy Associate. They need this resume as they have to prove themselves in front of the recruiters. These resume should be designed according to the criteria the employers look for.