Home » Advertising Resume
» Sample Advertising Agent Resume
Advertising Agent Resume
Advertising agent resume is the best way by which the candidates can apply for the opportunities they want to get through. The advertising agent's job is a versatile role to be played; they have many responsibilities on their profile, to take care of. The advertising agents have various tasks to perform. The tasks they have to perform are listed below:
- They have to provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Advertising Agents need to locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- They process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Their duty is to prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers, to sell new advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising. Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
- They deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
- Their jobs include preparing promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts, using computer.
- They also have to recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on the medium being used.
- Drawing the contracts for advertising work, and collect payments due.
- Obtain and study information about clients' products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices, to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance.
- Write copy as part of layout.
- Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies to develop promotional plans.
- Identify new advertising markets, and propose products to serve them.
- Determine the advertising medium to be used, and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Sell or solicit advertising, including graphic art, advertising space in publications, custom made signs, or TV and radio advertising time.
- May obtain leases for outdoor advertising sites or persuade retailer to use sales promotion display items.
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
The resume for the advertising agents can be understood in a better way, if you take a look at the sample of this resume.
Sample Advertising Agent Resume
1123, Park Avenue Street
I want to work and reach on a status, that I will be considered as a personality in the field of advertisement. I want to own my own advertising company in the later stage of my career. I wish to make the advertisement industry, a hub of opportunities.
I have qualified by pursuing these degrees and courses -
- 2000-2004: Bachelors in computer technology, Crawford College
- 2004 - 2005: Diploma in Sales and Advertising, Crawford College
- 2006-2008: Masters in Business Administration (Finance), Crawford College.
All my previous experiences are discussed below, the list also includes the name of the organization, the duration till which I worked in the organization, as well as the the designation.
Duration: Jan 2010 till present
Designation: Advertising Agent
- Developed and created advertising kits to be used during actual advertising presentations to clients
- Introduced advertising services and products to clients, documented vital personal information, and maintained business relationships with clients
- Designed print advertising materials of all food supplements using brochures, pamphlets and introductory booklets
- Charted home-based client expansion, and maximized the use of the internet as the primary form of communication
Duration: Mach 2007 to Dec 2009
Designation: Sales Agent
- Visited potential clients in their homes and introduced products together with product demonstrations
- Took customer feedback and satisfaction rating after every presentation
- Reported sales transactions to superiors
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Best performer in the year 2006, in the ABC company
- Most Regular Employee in 2008 in LMN Company
Mr. Henry Scott
Advertising agent resume is written for the purpose of introducing the candidates applying in this profession. It explains all the aspects of the candidate in a detailed way. The advertising agents resume are a source to expect opportunities of better jobs.