Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Territory Manager Resume
Territory Manager Resume
Territory manager resume must be dynamic and impressive enough to divert the attention of your prospective employer. In addition, a perfect resume should portray your potentials and skills and cover your basic goals and objectives towards the applied job position. Lay complete emphasis on your educational credentials, overall work experience, and additional achievements, which can assist you in grabbing the prime attention of your employer. Your action and active words can enhance your resume and compel the employers to select you for an interview.
Employees in the territory management profession have to work extremely hard and are quite responsible for handling the overall sales operations of the organization. In addition, they are also in charge of the important work aspects that include the managing of the sales department, execution of the planning section, supervision of the service requirements, etc. In this way, the professionals have to look after the entire sales work that falls under their jurisdictions or territories.
Therefore, the individuals willing to be a part of this profession should prepare an impressive resume that strikes the first attention of the employer. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of territory manager.
Sara L. Ramirez
1629 Ripple Street,
Oscoda, MI - 48750
Phone : (989) 739-0499
Looking forward to win a challenging position as a Territory Manager, where I can gain more experience in this field. Wishing to be a part of a well-established organization, where I can efficiently manage the assigned tasks and prove as an asset to the organization.
Five years of complete experience in the field of sales and marketing; capable of handling various territorial assignments and associated operational functions. Honored for skillfully handling the sales operations of the territory.
- Certificate Program in Corporate Accounts from Southern Utah University, Utah, UT
- Post Graduation in Telecommunication and Information Technology from Texas A&M International University, Texas, TX in March 2009 - Grade A
- Graduation in Business Management from Southern Vermont College, Vermont, VT in March 2007 - Grade A
- High School from Parker Community High School, Vermont, VT in March 2004 - Grade A
- Outstanding written and verbal communicational skills and abilities
- Five years of complete experience in the field of sales and management
- Capable of dealing with various territorial clients and associated customers professionally
- Skillfully and efficiently handled the additional activities as assigned
- Responsibly handled and executed corporate accounts and other associated details
- Efficiently managed the customer service programs and related services
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Efficiently handled the technical difficulties of every client and customer
- Skilled and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Qualified to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Proficient in dealing with varied kinds of accounts and associated services, supervising the individual markets, etc.
- Competent in dealing with technical reports, sales administration, project evaluation, etc.
- Responded to electronic mails efficiently as well as in a timely manner
Current Employer: Proteus Systems Pvt. Ltd. (2012 - till date)
Designation: Territory Manager
- Maintained a direct contact with every domestic and international client and customer for completing the assigned accounts handling tasks
- Supervised the overall managerial work of every department and assisted in executing similar functions of the organization
- Participated in the requested call for home product shows and assisted in utility sponsored events, industry associations, etc.
- Handled major events, conferences, and presentations regarding interactions with various contractors and consumers
- Skillfully resolved complex problems of the customers and supervised the complaints of both dealers and end users
Previous Employer: Silicon Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (2009-2012)
Designation: Assistant Territory Manager
- Maintained each and every account record for the preparation of the annual budget and further calculations related to expense reimbursement
- Assisted the senior managers and executives in handling the internal and external sales of the organization
- Assisted in the additional work of other employees and helped them in prospecting over the assigned work
- Researched, studied, and evaluated the market policies in order to handle various kinds of dealers
- Gathered each territorial information and maintained a complete record of the information for further evaluation
Achievements and Awards:
- Consistent nominee and winner of different awards for skillfully handling the accounts and sales of the organization
- Time-honored awards for supervising the necessary work sales, marketing work, pricing recommendations, etc.
- Rewarded for efficiently working on and handling every technical aspect related to the territorial activities at Proteus Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Team member of a winning regional level rugby team, Vermont
- Awarded the 'Best Territory Manager' award for maintaining the policies of the organization, handling the retail credit programs, dealer programs, procedural applications, etc., at Silicon Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Virginia and Washington D.C.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Sara L. Ramirez
You are provided with a free resume sample for the position of territory manager. This sample can surely guide you in constructing a perfect resume that can grab the attention of your employers and compel them to hire you for the available position. Your competent skills, potentials, and capabilities can certainly guide you in achieving your professional dreams and goals.