Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Technical Project Manager Resume
Technical Project Manager Resume
Technical project manager resume must be informative, clear, and appropriate enough to create a good impression on your prospective employer. In addition, you have to draft your resume properly and clearly to specify your educational credentials and professional experience. This would surely assist you in grabbing the attention of your employers and compelling them to go through your application. In this way, you can easily get selected for an interview for the applied job position.
This professional job position is quite a responsible position and therefore, you should possess sound technical knowledge and understanding regarding the field. Basically, the technical project managers are mainly responsible for handling the major project activities, managing the complex and critical technical aspects of the project, dealing with the international and domestic clients, etc. In other words, they are in charge of handling, supervising, and maintaining the necessary activities of the project.
Individuals who wish to create a good future for their careers with this progressive profession should create an impressive resume in order to be selected for an interview. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of technical project manager.
Vera W. Johnson
1837 Center Avenue,
Fresno, CA - 93721
Phone : (559) 496-2560
Seeking a better prospect as a Technical Project Manager in a progressive surrounding, where I can utilize my potentials, skills, and abilities in handling the technical functions of the project. Wishing to gain more experience in the field and prove as an asset to the organization.
Skilled and well-trained to deal with the technical programs and their associated functions; three years of core experience in this technical field. Awarded for handling and monitoring different concurrent projects.
- Certificate Program in Technical Applications from North New Mexico College, New Mexico, NM
- Post Graduation in Network Administration from New York City College of Technology, New York, NY in March 2011 - Grade A
- Graduation in Computer Information Systems from Graduate School & University Center, New York, NY in March 2009 - Grade A
- High School from Queens Community High School, New York, NY in March 2006 - Grade A
- Capable of handling different kinds of project development and associated management programs
- Three years of complete experience in this technical or IT field
- Possesses both written and verbal communicational skills and abilities
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding media strategy and architecture
- Competent in dealing with domestic and international clients or delegates
- Capable of handling and monitoring the cross functional teams
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Proficient to work with C, C++, and Java programming languages
- Comfortable and expert in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- In-depth knowledge and qualified to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Familiar with certain technical aspects of various operating systems and capable of handling the multimedia tools and graphic development applications, etc.
- Proficient in handling the management tools, website development applications, etc.
Current Employer: Sphere Origins Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (2013 - till date)
Designation: Technical Project Manager
- Efficiently handled the technical team and skillfully carried out the major and complex stages of various projects
- Regularly communicated with the staff members and associated stakeholders in order to carry out the project work
- Planned and developed full-scaled programs and procedures for efficiently handling the international projects
- Planned, drafted, and submitted budget proposals and recommended effective systematic budget changes where required
- Supervised the daily and monthly work targets of every staff member hired for the domestic and international projects
Previous Employer: Sans Group of Companies (2011-2013)
Designation: Assistant Technical Project Manager
- Assisted the senior technical associates in planning and designing the work procedures for important projects
- Supervised, identified, and systematically resolved the problems and associating conflicts within the project team
- Looked after the project success criteria and immediately made changes in the project scopes, etc.
- Monitored, mentored, and motivated the team members to efficiently manage the international projects
- Assisted in handling the content of the project status reports, maintaining the regular financial updates, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for leading a group of 20+ teams for an international and multi-million dollar project plan
- Appreciated as a consistent candidate and won various awards for responsibly handling the financial and strategic developments of the domestic projects
- Rewarded for handling the application development, vendor management, system integration, etc., at Sphere Origins Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Team member of a winning regional level handball team, New York
- Awarded the 'Best Technical Project Manager' award for supervising the technical project team, handling the financial updates, looking after the IT-centric projects, etc., at Sans Group of Companies
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Los Angeles and Brigham
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Vera W. Johnson
For your kind assistance, you are guided with a free resume sample for the job position of technical project manager. With its complete assistance, you can easily construct an impressive resume application that can help you in achieving the desired goals and objectives of your profession.