Home » Administration Resume
» Sample School Administrator Resume
School Administrator Resume
School administrator resume must be competent, well-written, and appropriate enough to draw the very attention of your prospective employer. In the present scenario, every suitable educational organization requires a capable administrator and therefore, you have to suitably draft your resume. This perfect resume should emphasize your educational background, major job qualifications, and overall work accomplishments in order to acquire a chance of being selected for an interview for the applied job position.
Know that a capable school administrator is completely responsible for efficiently handling the school and its associated institutional operations and administrative work in a smooth manner. In addition, the school administrator is also in charge of looking after the important school and college studies, handling the necessary administrative works, creating a good rapport with students, teachers, and associated board members, etc.
In order to be a part of this particular profession, you have to create an impressive resume which skillfully highlights your basic skills and abilities towards the applied job position. For your kind assistance, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of a school administrator.
Reiko W. Marks
1900 Mulberry Street
Houston, TX - 77006
Phone: (936) 722-3920
Willing to acquire a job position of School Administrator in a well-reputed institution, where I can skillfully handle the major responsibilities with complete efficiency and responsibility. Wishing to enhance my skills and gain experience in managing the various necessary records.
Ten years of complete experience in the field of administration and education; capable of handling the necessary needs and requirements of the school. Awarded for maintaining and looking after the school improvement plans and associated procedures.
- Diploma Program in Special Education from University of Alaska System, Alaska, AK
- Post Graduation in Management & Administration from Faulkner University, Alabama, AL in March 2004 - Grade A
- Graduation in Liberal Arts from Georgia University, Georgia, GA in March 2002 - Grade A
- High School from Downtown Community High School, Georgia, GA in March 1999 - Grade A
- Exceptional verbal and written communicational skills and abilities
- Ten years of outstanding experience in the field of administration and education
- Capable of handling the necessary and required institutional administrative work
- Complete and in-depth knowledge regarding curriculum enhancement
- Experienced in handling the overall teaching and administrative staff members
- Skilled in dealing with the general and special information for strategic planning
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Familiar with the handling and maintaining of extracurricular activities such as painting, dramatics, classical dance, sports activities, etc.
- Competent and well-equipped in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Confident and skilled in working on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Expert in handling the educational research work and associated international educational activities
- Fluent in three foreign languages which include German, French, and Polish
- Competent in handling the critical and complicated technical issues of the institution
Current Employer: Gilmore Sky High School (2009 - till date)
Designation: School Administrator
- Efficiently maintained the overall records of the school and regularly cross-checked the balance lists of the institution
- Looked after the basic bookkeeping system that included school funds, school trips, photographs, etc.
- Efficiently managed and handled the reception duties, looked after the necessary school procedures, etc.
- Maintained the regular updates manually and efficiently handled the computerized data for faxing, mailing, and handling the correspondence, etc.
- Prepared and provided the regular general clerical support to the management and information systems, etc.
Previous Employer: Morgan Public High School (2004-2009)
Designation: Assistant School Administrator
- Assisted the head staff members in handling various educational and associated co-curricular activities
- Assisted the staff members in handling and maintaining the routine administration of the school lettings, etc.
- Efficiently sorted the major and minor reports and responsibly distributed internal and external official mails
- Assisted in maintaining and supervising the stationary and consumable stocks that are required for the entire school
- Delegated and handled necessary meetings for major financial and administrative decisions
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for handling and maintaining the school development and major strategic plans and procedures
- Nominated for and won different awards for skillfully handling the administrative operations and associated sub-committee meetings
- Rewarded for supervising and monitoring the school support staff, evaluating the financial information, etc., at Gilmore Sky High School
- Team member of a winning regional level football team, Alabama
- Awarded the 'Best School Administrator' award for proposing in school revisions, handling the necessary school development programs, etc., at Morgan Public High School
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Boston and San Francisco
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Reiko W. Marks
In order to grab the available job opportunity, you are provided with a free and perfect resume sample for the position of school administrator. This perfect resume sample can surely guide you in preparing an exceptional resume. In addition, it will assist you in securing your desired job position. Therefore, consider constructing an outstanding application that can fulfill your dreamed aims and objectives.