Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Program Coordinator Resume
Program Coordinator Resume
Program coordinator resume should be persuasive and effective enough to highlight your exceptional and basic professional performances. These highlighted factors can grab the very attention of your employers and compel them to hire you for the applied job position. Ensure that your resume is drafted perfectly with appropriate goals and objectives displayed in it. Even your professional experience and exceptional accomplishments should be in accordance with the applied job requirements. These priority matters would compel the employer to select you for an interview.
Basically, the program coordinators are responsible for determining major characteristics of the job, handling the activities of the program, and assisting other staff members in organizing important conferences, presentations, and meetings. In addition, they are also expected to handle different tasks that include program planning, contract training, management of development and liaison programs, and directing of necessary operational functions.
Therefore, the program coordinator is a responsible professional and so, you have to create an impressive resume and job application. For your guidance and complete support, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for this particular position.
Rodney B. Hernandez
1792 Junkins Avenue,
Tifton, GA - 31794
Phone : (229) 581-1665
Looking for a challenging position of Program Coordinator in a well-reputed organization, where I can utilize my analytical skills and abilities in providing excellent customer service to the clients. Willing to enhance my professional experience in order to manage the responsibilities of the organization.
Seven years of experience in the field of program management and coordination; capable of handling additional work responsibilities of the organization. Awarded for coordinating and managing the quality services.
- Certificate Program in Infrastructure and Program Management from Mississippi Valley State University, Mississippi, MS
- Post Graduation in Business Administration from Minnesota State University, Minnesota, MN in March 2007 - Grade A
- Graduation in Budgeting and Accounting Principles from Eastern Michigan University, Michigan, MI in March 2005 - Grade A
- High School from Norfolk Community High School, Michigan, MI in March 2002 - Grade A
- Possesses exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Seven years of exceptional experience in the field of program coordination and management
- Competent in handling the extracurricular activities of the organization
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding budgeting and accounting principles
- Capable of handling sensitive issues of the assigned department
- Skilled in dealing with the development programs and associated crisis management activities
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified in handling the organizational assessments and associated requirements
- Competent and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Expert in working on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Proficient in dealing with the socioeconomic backgrounds and associated cultural programs
- Well-trained to handle judicial matters, supervise important conferences and presentations, manage community services, etc.
Current Employer: Dominic High School (2011 - till date)
Designation: Program Coordinator
- Responsibly handled the educational activities and some of the additional recreational programs or functions
- Supervised the overall schedule and proper execution of various programs that included presentations, etc.
- Handled the necessary tasks and assignments and maintained proper records and statistics of the organization
- Monitored the works of other staff members and coordinated them in additional program deliveries
- Planned and prepared necessary documents and articles for the school's column and editorial publications
Previous Employer: Maple Group of Companies (2007-2011)
Designation: Assistant Program Coordinator
- Handled major professional contracts and assignments and assisted in developing the marketing strategies
- Assisted in conducting various kinds of research and enhanced the basic opportunities of program development
- Reviewed the basic operational and functional programs and utilized necessary data to plan, modify, or cancel certain programs
- Assisted the senior staff members and coordinators in the preparation and submission of various grant applications and reports
- Supervised the instructional division and coordinated in handling the international clients or delegates for various projects
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for efficiently handling and maintaining the crisis management department, supervising the development team, etc.
- Awarded as a consistent candidate and won several awards for handling the procedures and processes of the production department
- Awarded for supervising and handling the school functional programs, supervising the liabilities, maintaining the operational work, etc., at Dominic High School
- Team member of a winning regional level football team, Mississippi
- Awarded the 'Best Program Coordinator' award for handling the office policies and procedures, maintaining the production division, looking after the program timings, etc., at Maple Group of Companies
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Georgia and Ohio
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Rodney B. Hernandez
Here, you are presented with a free resume sample for the position of program coordinator. With its assistance, you can easily construct a remarkable resume that will assist you in shaping your professional career. In addition, your professional working skills and abilities and outstanding achievements can help you in achieving your dreamed career goals and objectives.