Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Payroll Administrator Resume
Payroll Administrator Resume
Payroll administrator resume should be drafted in accordance with the required job requirements, your professional career objectives, educational credentials, overall work experience, and relevant skills and abilities. Such important factors can easily grab the attention of your prospective employers or the readers and compel them to hire you for the applied job position. In addition, your resume must be effective, impressive, and perfect enough to skillfully portray your comprehensive profile in a systematic way.
Basically, this position is quite challenging and therefore, the payroll administrator has to efficiently handle the major activities of the organization. The professionals are mainly responsible for maintaining complete tab of every employee's attendance, handle the salary slips of each staff member, supervise the organization's policies and associated procedures, handle the tax filing procedures, etc. Therefore, they are in sole charge of handling the organizational duties under strict deadlines and schedules.
In order to be an important part of this profession, you need to prepare an impressive resume that can get you selected for an interview. Here, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of payroll administrator.
Dianne L. Williams
1179 Settlers Lane,
Huntington, NY - 11743
Phone : (917) 833-5131
Seeking a challenging position of Payroll Administrator in a well-established organization, where I can utilize my management skills and abilities to the fullest. Willing to gain more experience in this field and contribute in the growth of the organization.
Well-trained, qualified, and experienced enough to manage the payroll records and associated benefit papers; twelve years of experience in this particular field. Skilled in handling the administration procedures and other functions. Honored for capably handling the employee processing system.
- Certificate Program in Payroll Management from North Carolina State University, North Carolina, NC
- Post Graduation in Employment and Business Laws from North Dakota State University, North Dakota, ND in March 2002 - Grade A
- Graduation in Business Accounting and Finance from Long Island University, New York, NY in March 2000 - Grade A
- High School from Brenton Community High School in March 1997 - Grade A
- Twelve years of overall experience in this particular profession
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Efficient in maintaining a healthy relationship with each and every client and office employee
- Capable of handling various operational and functional work of the organization
- Proficient in handling and solving logical and analytical problems
- Capable of handling a large team (about 10+ members) and train the employees for proper execution of work
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the technical complications of the organization efficiently
- Proficient and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Expert and qualified to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding employee contracts, daily attendance of employees, and associated payroll operational functions
- Expert in maintaining the payroll information of the employees, handling their processing time, monitoring their daily records and reports, etc.
Current Employer: Micro Computers Incorporation (2009 - till date)
Designation: Payroll Administrator
- Maintained the contact details of every employee including the attendance record and accordingly, evaluated the payroll
- Looked after important payroll procedures and efficiently maintained the payroll information
- Responsibly handled the additional activities that include tracking of personnel transactions, leave of absence, termination of employees, benefits, deductions, etc.
- Supervised the vendor transactions and efficiently looked after the quarterly and annual reconciliations
- Maintained the documentation and workflow of the organizational policies and procedures, prepared necessary records and statements, etc.
Previous Employer: Michigan County Corporation (2002-2009)
Designation: Assistant Payroll Administrator
- Efficiently handled the testing of security systems and associated payroll implementation procedures
- Researched and solved necessary problems of the organization related to service providers, scheduled activities, etc.
- Supervised the flow of work and guided other staff members in handling their work procedures
- Assisted other senior members in planning, designing, and maintaining the payroll records
- Maintained the records of each employee and verified corrections in the payroll procedures and associated documents
Achievements and Awards:
- Rewarded for efficiently and skillfully managing the payroll policies and associated leave procedures
- Awarded as a consistent candidate and won several awards for skillfully coordinating between the payroll and human resource budgets
- Awarded for effectively supervising and maintaining detailed reports regarding overtimes, leave balances, contribution reports, etc., at Micro Computers Incorporation
- Team member of a winning regional level volleyball team, North Dakota
- Awarded the 'Best Payroll Administrator' award for maintaining the organizational policies and procedures, compiling payroll regulations, etc., at Michigan County Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in North Carolina and Monte Carlo
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Dianne L. Williams
For your assistance, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of payroll administrator. With its complete guidance, you can construct an exceptional application that can assist you in shaping your dream career. In addition, your overall understanding and knowledge about the profile can certainly assist you in excelling in your field and achieving your desired goals and objectives.