Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Operations Coordinator Resume
Operations Coordinator Resume
Operations coordinator resume must be professional and career oriented enough to draw the attention of your employer. Appropriately design your resume so as to systematically highlight your core educational credentials, overall work experience, and some of your major accomplishments. In this way, you can definitely grab the attention of your prospective employer and compel him/her to select you for the available job position. Your resume language should be professional and impressive in order to leave a remarkable impression on your recruiter.
This is quite a convincing profession and therefore, you have to portray your eligible skills and capabilities in order to satisfy the necessary job requirements. Basically, the professionals are responsible for looking after the departmental strategic plans and associated developmental work, supervising and enhancing the efficiency of work, handling the lead operations of the project, building the efficiency of the team, etc. In this manner, they are totally in charge of controlling and maintaining the productivity of the organization.
Build an impressive resume in order to be a part of this upcoming profession. For your complete assistance, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of operations coordinator.
Shelia W. Crowder
4366 Frank Avenue,
Pittsburgh, PA - 15215
Phone : (412) 967-4574
Look forward for a better position as an Operations Coordinator in a well-established organization, where I can utilize my skills and abilities and receive a good exposure to the professional field. Willing to enhance the profits of the organization and prove as a complete asset to the institution.
Five years of experience in the field of operations management; skilled and capable of dealing with various technical and computational work and its associated assignments. Honored for handling the competitive strategic and operational work.
- Certificate Program in Operational Structures from North Greenville University, South Carolina, SC
- Post Graduation in Business Management from South Dakota State University, South Dakota, SD in March 2009 - Grade A
- Graduation in Information Systems from University of New York, New York, NY in March 2007 - Grade A
- High School from Geneva Community High School, New York, NY in March 2004 - Grade A
- Possesses excellent and efficient written and verbal communicational abilities
- Five years of experience in the filed of operational management
- Capable of dealing with varied kinds of changing environments
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding the strategical operations
- Skilled in handling critical presentations and demonstrations with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Sound ability in the handling, improvising, and grasping of complex information
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling and maintaining the overseas information technological services
- Qualified and well-trained to work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Competent and efficient to work on different kinds of operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Expert in assisting with the archive systems, email accounts, and some of the operational issues
- Comfortable and expert in creating the necessary electronic calendars
Current Employer: Cadillac Group of Technologies (2012 - till date)
Designation: Operations Coordinator
- Planned, handled, and executed several events, presentations, and conferences for the board meetings
- Attended and supervised the financial committee meetings and assisted the staff in carrying out the administrative work
- Monitored the production and procurement processes and efficiently made a complete follow up of the purchase orders
- Maintained the major and general activities of the inventory or warehouse and also looked after the pallet distribution procedure
- Planned and efficiently managed the movement of the products and gathered raw materials from specific suppliers
Previous Employer: Mandrake Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (2009-2012)
Designation: Assistant Operations Coordinator
- Planned, implemented, and supervised every operational and maintenance activity of the organization
- Supervised the installation, maintenance, and breakdown of technical equipment required in the operational activities
- Assisted the senior technicians and experts in handling the research activities and efficiently prepared appropriate reports and submissions
- Coordinated with the executives in preparing and handling the annual budget and submitting it to the board of members
- Coordinated with the staff members in reviewing and evaluating the audit reports and successfully submitting them to the members of the board
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for handling the operational work and assigned activities of the financial committee
- Appreciated as a persistent candidate and won several awards for efficiently dealing with the inventory section and managing the necessary supplies
- Awarded for planning important meetings and conferences, coordinating with the financial network, assisting in important events, etc., at Cadillac Group of Technologies
- Team member of a winning regional level football team, New York
- Awarded the 'Best Operations Coordinator' award for handling the facilities of committee meetings, looking after the technical problems, handling the maintenance procedures, etc., at Mandrake Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Pittsburgh and Manhattan
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Shelia W. Crowder
In here, you are provided with a free resume sample that can assist you in preparing a perfect application for the position of operations coordinator. Your exceptional knowledge and remarkable work capabilities can surely assist you in achieving your dream goals and objectives. A good resume would surely shape a bright professional career for you.