Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Office Administrator Resume
Office Administrator Resume
Office administrator resume should skillfully portray a broad spectrum of your professional assets that include your educational and professional credentials. Lay complete emphasis on these vital factors in order to steal the attention of your potential employer. Efficiently design your resume with perfect style, pattern, and format, so that it easily reflects your potentials, skills, and abilities towards the applied job position. An impressive and job winning resume can surely assist you in getting selected for an interview.
However, this is a responsible position and therefore, you have to take important initiatives in accomplishing the assigned duties and associated responsibilities. Mainly, the office administrators are responsible for handling the office management, looking after the accounts receivable, assisting in resolving the customer problems and associated difficulties, supervising the payrolls and necessary billings, etc. In this way, they are solely in charge of handling the personnel duties such as training, human resources planning, interviewing, etc.
Therefore, the candidates willing to be a part of this profession should create an impressive resume that will assist them in getting selected for the applied job position. This perfect sample would surely help you in designing your own resume for the position of office administrator.
Lisa J. Bolton
3010 New Creek Road,
Huntsville, AL - 35802
Phone : (256) 947-8826
Looking for a challenging position as an Office Administrator in a progressive institution, where I can skillfully utilize my experience and capabilities for enhancing the growth of the organization. Wishing to gain more experience in this respective field.
Highly motivated and skilled in handling the organizational matters and associated managerial tasks and services. Awarded for handling and managing the administrative tasks efficiently and responsibly.
- Certificate Program in Accounts and Customer Management from University of Great Falls, Montana, MT
- Post Graduation in Human Resource Management from Wayne State College, Nebraska, NE in March 2009 - Grade A
- Graduation in Business Administration from Eastern Michigan University, Michigan, MI in March 2007 - Grade A
- High School from Daffodils Community High School, Michigan, MI in 2004 - Grade A
- Possesses exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- More than five years of experience in the field of office administration
- Skilled in handling personnel conferences, meetings, and presentations
- Proficient in handling the requests of both domestic and international clients
- Capable of dealing with various critical issues of the administrative division
- Expert in handling and preparing various reports and documents
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of dealing with different technical instruments and application systems
- Skilled and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Qualified to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Competent in creating and maintaining spreadsheet and database formation, expense reduction, etc.
- Well-trained to handle the payroll section, update the policies and procedures, train new staff employees, etc.
Current Employer: Woodrow Group of Companies (2011 - till date)
Designation: Office Administrator
- Systematically safeguarded the financial funds and issued strict regulations for authorizing the purchase orders
- Handled the training, payroll, and major account activities of the organization and reconciled the accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Skillfully handled and managed the distribution of utility bills, documents, etc., and looked after the collection of amounts
- Administered the employment agreements and verified the reports and other documents of the staff employees
- Maintained the leave management system and efficiently reviewed the overall payroll reports
Previous Employer: Borland Group of Technologies (2009-2011)
Designation: Assistant Office Administrator
- Assisted in supervising the necessary payrolls and reviewed the necessary payroll reports of the employees
- Coordinated with other staff members in handling and conducting training sessions for new staff employees
- Looked after the general and special insurance coverages and maintained systematic records and documents
- Assisted the senior administration and managers in issuing several permits and working licenses to the new employees
- Supervised the complaints and sincere requests of the clients or customers and responded to them efficiently
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for enhancing the administrative procedural work, accommodating several responsible employees, etc.
- Appreciated as a consistent candidate and won several awards for handling the response rate as per the present market, directing the financial campaigns, etc.
- Time-honored awards for decreasing the office expenditures by 20 percent and maintaining the standard of the supplies at Woodrow Group of Companies
- Team member of a winning regional level handball team, Montana
- Awarded the 'Best Office Administrator' award for handling and updating the office policies and procedures, maintaining the expense division, looking after the training modules, etc., at Borland Group of Technologies
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Dallas and San Francisco
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Lisa J. Bolton
For your comfort and assistance, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of office administrator. This sample can surely help you in achieving your desired aims and objectives. Even your professional skills and potentials can lead you in acquiring your professional dreams and aspirations.