Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Health Administration Resume
Health Administration Resume
Health administration resume should efficiently highlight the requisite educational credentials and your associated professional experience. These are some of the most important factors that can easily drive the attention of your prospective employer. In addition, you have to construct an impressive resume and job application that will portray your skills and abilities towards the smooth running of the health care department and associated administration procedures. Your valuable proficiencies and work experience can compel your reader or employer to select you for an interview for the applied job position.
Basically, the health administrators are mainly in charge of looking after the planning, developing, directing, coordinating, and supervising of the necessary and critical functions of the health care division. In other words, they possess a sensitive responsibility towards the amplification of cost control and productivity of the health care management and administration.
You should possess complete knowledge and understanding towards the professional job responsibilities in order to excel in this field. An exceptional and impressive resume can assist you in getting selected for the applied job position. Here, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for a position related to the health administration sector.
Edwin H. McGinnis
3432 Adams Drive,
Angleton, TX - 77518
Phone : (979) 549-2423
Seeking a challenging position of health administrator in a reputed medical organization, where I can utilize my administrative skills and abilities in enhancing the performance of the medical organization. Besides, wishing to serve the people who are in need of expert medical services and gain more experience in this particular field.
Well-qualified and expert in handling the overall activities of the medical organization; ten years of experience in this field and capable of dealing with various patients. Honored for handling the administrative and human resource management functions efficiently.
- Certificate Program in Medical Administration from University of Mississippi Medical Center, Mississippi
- Post Graduation in Health Service Administration from Mayo School of Health Sciences, Minnesota in March 2004 - Grade A
- Graduation in Health Care Services from Eastern Michigan University, Michigan in March 2002 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Georgina Community High School, Michigan in March 1999 - Grade A
- Ten years of experience in the field of health care administration
- Possesses exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Capable of dealing with various patient inquiries and complaints of the customers
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding medical procedures and terminologies
- Skilled in handling and supervising major administrative functions
- Proficient in handling the health care delivery systems
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of dealing with major technical aspects of the medical and health care society
- Expert and proficient in dealing with various Microsoft packages that include MS Access, MS Excel, and associated MS Office software packages
- In-depth practical knowledge in order to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Skilled in handling the Internet browsing channels and associated software tools
- Competent in handling the medical administrative staff, developing the financial constraints, managing the clerical work, etc.
Current Employer: Holy Care Health Center (2009 - till date)
Designation: Health Administrator
- Responsibly handled the additional administrative tasks and associated medical services of the customers
- Maintained daily records, statements, and files of every patient in order to keep a proper track of the patient medical histories
- Evaluated various administrative and associated managerial systems and strategies for proper execution of work
- Assisted other staff members in handling the clerical and financial work of the medical society
- Handled the important work of hospital management and assisted the local health practitioners
Previous Employer: Seattle General Health Hospital (2004-2009)
Designation: Assistant Health Administrator
- Assisted other staff members and local practitioners in running the health and administrative activities
- Handled the necessary tasks that include policy procedures, account transactions, internal operational activities, etc.
- Supervised the necessary training and operational activities of the staff members and guided them for error-free work
- Maintained the overall disciplinary work of the medical association and associated administrative department
- Effectively handled the telephonic inquiries and assisted the local doctors in handling the community services functions
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for planning and designing the medical training manuals and developing the entry exams
- Appreciated as a consistent candidate and won several awards for efficiently looking after the administrative activities of the medical society
- Awarded for effectively looking after the transactional activities, maintaining the quarterly performance, handling the daily administrative activities, etc., at Holy Cross Health Center
- Team member of a winning regional level handball team, Michigan
- Awarded the 'Best Health Administrator' award for handling the patient records and health files, looking after the evaluation sheets, etc., at Seattle General Health Hospital
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Seattle and Maryland
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Edwin H. McGinnis
Here, you are provided with an impressive free resume sample that can guide you in shaping your professional career. With its assistance, you can construct an outstanding resume that would help you in shaping your desired goals and objectives towards your profession. With complete experience and knowledge, you can easily achieve the brightest opportunity.