Home » Administration Resume
» Sample HR Administration Resume
HR Administration Resume
HR administration resume must be impressive and dynamic enough to highlight your good qualifications, professional credentials, and related work experience towards the applied job position. You should portray your wide administrative qualities, potentials, and strengths in handling the assigned job responsibilities in order to seal the deal in your favor. Your exceptional work potentials mentioned would certainly attract the attention of your employer and compel him to hire you for the applied job position.
The HR administrator is quite a notable and responsible job position and therefore, you have to work hard in order to skillfully handle the administrative and managerial tasks. In addition, the professionals are mainly responsible for looking after the administration work and its associated strategies, handling the labor union disputes, training new staff members, maintaining the policies and associated procedures, providing compensation policies, etc. In this way, they are completely in charge of handling the delicate and complex issues of the organization efficiently.
Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample that can guide you in constructing an exceptional resume for the available position of HR administrator.
Sandra G. Webber
1987 Reynolds Alley,
Los Angeles, CA - 90014
Phone: (562) 304-8031
Seeking a position as an HR Administrator in a well-reputed organization, where I can improvise and enhance my skills and abilities. Wishing to support the administrative department and contribute towards the long-term development of the organization.
Skilled and well-trained in handling the administrative work and associated responsibilities; capable of looking after employee relations program with seven years of experience in the field of human resource administration. Honored for handling the management systems.
- Certificate Program in Recruitment Administration from Alcon State University, Mississippi
- Post Graduation in Human Resource Management from Dunwoody College of Technology, Minnesota in March 2007 - Grade A
- Graduation in Business Administration from Eastern Michigan University, Michigan in March 2005 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Milton Community High School, Michigan in March 2002 - Grade A
- Possesses exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Seven years of experience in the field of HR administration and management
- Exceptional administrative and associated managerial skills
- Capable of dealing with the sensitive and complex issues of the organization efficiently
- Expert in the execution of strategic planning and handling of various labor union work
- Extremely capable of handling multiple tasks and confident in dealing with the conferences and presentations
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling the technical issues and problems of the administrative department
- Skilled and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Qualified to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Familiar and expert in dealing with several skill testing, safety audits, training, and development procedures
- Well-trained to look after the evaluation sheets, formulate administrative strategies of the organization, handle the recruitment procedures, etc.
Current Employer: Skylark Group of Associates (2011 - till date)
Designation: HR Administrator
- Handled the recruitment procedures of the organization and looked after the administration support work
- Monitored the official policies and procedures of the organization and updated them as per the specified instructions
- Coordinated with several other employees and staffs to look after the finance and associated business development work
- Planned, designed, and executed important business strategies in order to run the administrative tasks efficiently
- Administered the investigations for organizational disciplinary and grievance procedures and associated methods
Previous Employer: Micron & Brothers Finance Corporation (2007-2011)
Designation: Assistant HR Administrator
- Looked after the processes related to payroll and handled the payroll information of every employee, as required
- Assisted the head administrative staff and managers in planning new business strategies for improving the business
- Handled the document work-flow and assisted other employees in handling their necessary financial work procedures
- Supervised the recruitment procedures and enrolled the employees as per the standard protocols and procedures
- Researched and solved complex problems and difficulties of the union, liaison officers, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for looking after the administrative programs and maintaining the benefit records, reports, etc.
- Appreciated as a consistent candidate and won several awards for conducting proper audits and maintaining data integrity
- Awarded for supervising the HR projects and handling the induction programs for the new employees at Skylark Group of Associates
- Team member of a winning regional level football team, Mississippi
- Awarded the 'Best Administrator' award for managing the staff members, supervising the developmental work procedures, maintaining the policies, etc., at Micron & Brothers Finance Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Cambridge and Maryland
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Sandra G. Weber
Here, you are presented with a free resume sample that can help you in constructing an exceptional resume for the position of HR Administrator. Focus on your outstanding professional experience and work potentials in order to grab the available job opportunity. Your exceptional application would certainly guide you in achieving your desired dreams and goals.