Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Front Desk Coordinator Resume
Front Desk Coordinator Resume
Front desk coordinator resume must be impressive and creative enough to drive, in seconds, the attention of your reader or prospective employer. You have to skillfully add additional information that can assist you in grabbing the available bright opportunity. Basically, some of the additional information includes your professional experience, educational credentials, exceptional skill sets, etc. These are some of the major factors that can easily divert the attention of your employers and compel them to hire you for the applied job position.
Basically, this position is quite competitive and therefore, you should have good hold over your verbal communicational and interpersonal abilities. In other words, the front desk coordinators are responsible for supervising a wide variety of functional operations that include greeting the clients and other customers, assisting the general public, looking after the regular telephonic inquires, providing necessary information to the public, supervising the processing of payments, etc. In this way, they are in complete charge of the on-board reception department.
Individuals willing to be a part of this particular profession should create an exceptional resume that can generate an impression on their prospective employers. Here, for your assistance, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of front desk coordinator.
Nathaniel R. Walters
4945 University Drive,
Chicago, IL - 60610
Phone: (312) 695-2399
Looking for a better position as a Front Desk Coordinator in a well-reputed organization, where I can enhance and improve my verbal communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities. Wishing to be an important part of this competitive market and come out as an asset to the organization.
Three years of overall experience in this particular profession; skilled and capable of handling various international delegates and domestic customers and attending to their inquiries. Honored for skillfully dealing the calls of the international corporate industry.
- Certificate Program in General and Business Communications from Peru State College, Nebraska
- Post Graduation in Mass Communication from Montclair State University, New Jersey in March 2011 - Grade A
- Graduation in Computer Applications from University of New Hampshire, New Hampshire in 2009 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Chicago Community High School, New Jersey in March 2006 - Grade A
- Possesses efficient and fluent communicational skills and interpersonal abilities
- Three years of complete experience in this particular field
- Capable of communicating with various corporate and business delegates or customers
- Skilled and competent in handling the professional development section
- Possesses exceptional dictation speed, which is around 77 words per minute
- Consistent and responsible for handling the overall organizational activities
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of handling multiple tasks of the technical and associated telecoms department
- Expert and well-trained to work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Capable and efficient to work on different kinds of operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Proficient in handling the critical and complex mathematical calculations and associated business applications
- Comfortable in proofreading the written reports and minutes of meetings
- Experienced in dealing with the corporate sector's major and complex technologies
Current Employer: Cruise & Ferry Services Group (2012 - till date)
Designation: Front Desk Coordinator
- Resolve the necessary complaints, which are directly related to the department and coordinate responsibly
- Examine the damaged luggages and accordingly, make arrangements for on-board luggage repairing
- Assist the receptionists in attending cruise passengers and carry out the additional departmental work of the personnel
- Coordinate with other staff members and financial assistants in handling the payments of passenger accounts
- Responsibly carry out the induction and training programs for the newly joined personnel in the department and monitor their performance
Previous Employer: District Court of Alabama (2011-2012)
Designation: Assistant Front Desk Coordinator
- Greet various customers and visitors at the district court and direct them to the main chambers
- Responsibly respond to the problems, complaints, and necessary issues of the customers and resolve them immediately
- Assist other senior members in handling the incoming mails and necessary packages and prepare an outgoing mail with proper postage
- Communicate with the operating staff members and perform timely dispatch of service orders to the field personnel during urgent situations
- Efficiently handle sensitive issues, necessary information, and situational matters in order to improve the district court's image in the community
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for efficiently handling the assembly documents and confidential reports
- Acknowledged as a persistent candidate and won several awards for issuing, receiving, and skillfully typing various kinds of necessary documents, applications, and forms
- Awarded for handling the payments of the passengers, looking after their needs and necessary requirements, administering the desk department, etc., at Cruise & Ferry Services Group
- Team member of a winning regional level football team, New Jersey
- Awarded the 'Best Front Desk Coordinator' award for handling the critical information of the court, maintaining office supplies, duplicating the necessary documents, etc., at District Court of Alabama
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in San Francisco and New York
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Nathaniel R. Walters
In here, you are provided with a free sample resume for the position of front desk coordinator. With its guidance and assistance, you can create an effective resume which will cast a good impression on your prospective employer. In addition, your skills and exceptional knowledge will surely assist you in achieving your dreamed professional career.