Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Executive Secretary Resume
Executive Secretary Resume
Executive secretary resume must be organized and made informative enough to impress your prospective employer. Primarily, it should focus on your educational credentials, professional work experience, additional achievements, and basic potential skills. These are some of the prime factors that can grab the attention of your employer and compel him to hire you for the applied job position. In addition, state about your professional goals and objectives that would put you ahead in the race for winning the desired job interview.
The executive secretaries are also termed as administrative associates and so, they are responsible for handling numerous secretarial functions and associated technical operations. In addition, they are also in charge of carrying out several secretarial jobs associated with correspondence that mainly include handling the policies of the organization, looking after the executive work, implementing necessary programs, etc. In this way, they have to skillfully govern and handle the departmental work of the organization.
Therefore, to be a necessary part of this professional field, you have to build an impressive resume that attracts the employer's attention and selects you for the applied job position. Here, you are provided with a better resume sample for the position of executive secretary.
Samuel D. Lee
1624 Haven Lane,
Lansing, MI - 48933
Phone: (517) 717-4482
Looking for a job as an Executive Secretary in a challenging environment, where I can utilize my skills and abilities for the betterment of the organization. I also wish to handle the duties with utmost proficiency and improve my communicational skills as well.
Five years of experience in this particular field; qualified and expert in handling the clerical and administrative work. Awarded for monitoring and handling the national administrative secretarial work and the associated services.
- Certificate Program in Secretarial Studies from Peru State College, Nebraska
- Post Graduation in Business Administration from Montclair State University, New Jersey in March 2009 - Grade A
- Graduation in Communicational Techniques from University of New Hampshire, New Hampshire in 2007 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Marline Community High School, New Hampshire in March 2004 - Grade A
- Possesses efficient and fluent communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Five years of experience in this particular profession
- Capable of handling and resolving various complex and difficult circumstances
- Competent in dealing with various domestic and international clients of various organizations
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding the composition of letters, minutes of meeting, agendas, etc.
- Expert in handling various professional and business relations of the organization
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Proficient in handling the official practices and associated computer software programs and functions
- Qualified and well-trained to work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Skilled and comfortable to work on various kinds of operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Proficient in evaluating the organization's necessary policies and objective procedures
- Capable of handling the operational work of advanced level departments
Current Employer: Maker & Bits Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (2011 - till date)
Designation: Executive Secretary
- Supervised additional work of other staff employees and maintained the attendance records of the departmental personnel
- Gathered necessary information regarding key issues and collaborated it with various management levels groups
- Prepared, typed, and handled the important and confidential documents and reports of the management level groups
- Efficiently responded to the technical and general inquires of the staff members and other clients
- Assisted the senior executives in the planning and execution of important presentations and conferences
Previous Employer: Maser Group of Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (2009-2011)
Designation: Assistant Executive Secretary
- Assisted the senior managers and executives in maintaining and preparing the general filing system and its associated correspondence
- Handled the major and general inventories of office supplies and supervised the additional secretarial work
- Established and maintained the committee task forces and coordinated with other members for proper functioning
- Compiled necessary database work and assisted the senior executives in planning the budget
- Monitored and supervised the necessary statistical documents and associated records or reports for proper preparation of the budget
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for maintaining proper and updated records regarding major projects and plans
- Appreciated as persistent employee and won several awards for efficiently handling the management systems and associated committee forces
- Rewarded for creating proper budgets, managing the necessary files and statements, supervising the additional operational work, etc., at Maker & Bits Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Team member of a winning regional level football team, New Jersey
- Awarded the 'Best Executive Secretary' award for handling and executing important presentations, conferences, and meetings, managing the executive level programs, etc., at Maser Group of Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and Washington DC
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Samuel D. Lee
In here, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of executive secretary. You can refer to this sample and create an impressive job application that will grab the interest of your employer. Lay emphasis on your skills and capabilities in order to get selected for the applied job position. Better knowledge and experience can assist you in shaping your desired professional career.