Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Business Administration Resume
Business Administration Resume
Business administration resume should be optimized and well-drafted to grab the attention of your employer. You can skillfully create a resume application that highlights your potential abilities and skill sets for the available and applied job position. However, several employers spend less than a minute on any resume application, and therefore, it must be creative and impressive enough to draw your reader's attention and force him to hire you for the applied job position. Customize your application in a way that can provide a quick start to your professional career.
Basically, the business administration professional is responsible for handling several administrative works regarding business development and expansion. He is a responsible person who skillfully and efficiently presides and supervises the important and daily operations of the organization. In addition, he is solely in charge of planning, designing, controlling, and administering the overall functions and operations of the business.
In order to be a part of this professional frame, you have to create an appealing resume that gets you the applied job position. Here, you are presented with a perfect resume sample for a position related to the business administration sector.
Dianne R. Allen
208 Fort Street,
Greenville, NC - 27834
Phone: (252) 945-2632
Looking for a challenging position as a Business Administrator in a well-established organization, where I can improve and enhance my potentials, skills, and abilities in the field of finance and business. Wish to manage the teams and improve the productivity of the organization.
Expert and qualified in handling the business projects and associated administrative productions; ten years of experience in the field of business administration. Awarded for supervising the finance department and its associated facilities.
- Certificate Program in Accounting and Finance from Mississippi Valley State University, Mississippi Post Graduation in Human Resource
- Management from Minnesota State College & University System, Minnesota in March 2004 - Grade A
- Graduation in Business Administration from Northern Michigan University, Michigan in 2002 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Camphor Community High School, Michigan in March 1999 - Grade A
- Possesses exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Ten years of experience in the field of business administration
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding the financial and administrative tasks
- Proficient in handling the basic and necessary accounting principles
- Capable of designing and executing various strategic and administrative plans for business
- Resourceful and capable enough to handle multitasking tasks
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Proficient in handling complex business problems and associated difficulties
- Skilled and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Qualified to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Competent in dealing with basic and advanced computer applications that include word processor, etc.
- Expert in dealing with various clients or delegates, handling the basic functions of business administration, supervising the accounts and associated payrolls, etc.
Current Employer: Zetrov & Sons Incorporation (2010 - till date)
Designation: Business Administrator
- Supervised and efficiently looked after the important financial projects in order to boost the business
- Handled several payrolls of different employees and communicated with the staff members for proper follow ups
- Monitored the overall administrative work of other staff members and reviewed several reports and records for managerial procedures
- Supervised and managed the basic and important functions and operations of the finance department
- Responsibly generated different domestic and international business reports on monthly and annual basis
Previous Employer: Wade & Sons Group of Constructions (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Business Administrator
- Handled all important administration, business, and finance related paperwork and drafted proper records
- Assisted the senior staff members and administrative department in supervising the business expenditures and managing the business income
- Scheduled several appointments with the domestic and international clients and responsibly recorded the important data
- Supervised the overall financial and important payroll accounts and approved the necessary office budgets
- Planned, created, and executed administrative and organizational programs and efficiently handled the organizational systems
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for handling and maintaining important business work under peer pressure
- Acknowledged as consistent candidate and won several awards for completing several international projects on the specified deadlines
- Awarded for effectively handling the administrative management, looking after important accounts and finances, etc., at Zetrov & Sons Incorporation
- Team member of a winning regional level football team, Michigan
- Awarded the 'Best Business Administrator' award for handling important business strategies, looking after the financial department, handling the project deadlines, etc., at Wade & Sons Group of Constructions
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in California and Monte Carlo
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Dianne R. Allen
In here, you are provided with a perfect and free resume sample for the position of business administrator. With its complete assistance, you can certainly create an impressive resume application that can help you in getting a control over the applied job position. In addition, you have to create a remarkable resume that will help you in achieving your dream goals and objectives.