Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Branch Office Administrator Resume
Branch Office Administrator Resume
Branch office administrator is a basic and entry level job position and therefore, you have to construct a quality and efficient resume application that can divert your employer's attention. However, your potential employers or readers spend less than a minute on your application and therefore, you have to clearly portray your exceptional abilities, overall work experience, and major accomplishments. These are some of the basic features that capture their attention and makes you one of the best candidates for the applied job position.
Generally, the professionals in this field have to work hard and put in more efforts to gain more experience. Therefore, they are responsible for handling the common activities of the management, supervising accounting work, assisting the staff members in recruiting new employees, etc. In other words, they are solely in charge of dealing with some common management activities.
Individuals willing to be an important part of this field or profession have to create an impressive resume application in order to be called for an interview. For your assistance, we have provided you with a perfect resume sample for the position of branch office administrator.
Darlene M. Yazzie
2546 Dye Street,
Tempe, AZ - 85281
Phone: (480) 731-3859
Seeking a challenging position as a Branch Office Administrator in a well-reputed organization, where I can skillfully utilize my knowledge and skills in enhancing the profit and growth of the organization. Besides, I wish to be proved as an important asset to the organization.
Seven years of experience in the field of administration; capable of handling customer accounts and maintaining the processing of various transactions. Honored for skillfully and responsibly handling the legal and notarized documents.
- Certificate Program in Accounting and Finance from Southwestern Christian College, Texas
- Post Graduation in Marketing Management from Brigham Young University, Utah in March 2007 - Grade A
- Graduation in Business Administration from School for International Training, Vermont in March 2005 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Dennis Community High School, Vermont in March 2002 - Grade A
- Seven years of exceptional experience in the field of administration
- Possesses outstanding written and verbal communicational abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management abilities
- Expert in understanding the basic administrative activities of the organization
- Skilled in handling complex activities under peer pressure
- Potential of handling the major clients of the organization and other members
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified to handle major work associated with several electronic instruments that include photocopier, multiple line telephone, scanner, etc.
- Skilled and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Expert and well-trained to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Competent in handling the administrative activities, supervising the regular account services, etc.
- Expert in handling the technical branch office work, monitoring the staff employees, performing multiple tasks, etc.
Current Employer: Patterson & Zensar Financial Associates (2010 - till date)
Designation: Branch Office Administrator
- Efficiently handled the major activities of retail banking and looked into the affairs of commercial lending
- Supervised the major and minor details of the in-house and off-site economical services and necessary workshops
- Assisted in the preparing and planning of important banking and financial standards and associated rules and regulations
- Analyzed several domestic and international financial lending processes and skillfully implemented adjustments for customer satisfaction
- Maintained annual financial records, reports, and basic statements for further evaluation regarding budget preparation
Previous Employer: Simpson & Dales Communications Pvt. Ltd. (2007-2010)
Designation: Assistant Branch Office Administrator
- Monitored the comprehensive financial reports and associated proposals for further evaluation and analysis
- Supervised the additional and assigned activities of the staff members and systematically evaluated their performance
- Handled the monthly and yearly accounts, several payrolls, marketing expenditures, and professional grants for the organization
- Monitored the shipping and receiving of several ordered products and ensured proper distribution of the products to various departments
- Assisted in evaluating the performances of several candidates and consulted them with the senior executives
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for maintaining and managing several domestic and international customers and their associated financial databases
- Recognized as a consistent candidate and won several awards for providing logistic assistance to the administrative staff members
- Rewarded for efficiently maintaining the sales and marketing team members, handling the customer service section, etc., at Patterson & Zensar Financial Associates
- Team member of a winning regional level rugby team, Vermont
- Awarded the 'Best Branch Office Administrator' award for efficiently preparing administrative reports and documents, maintaining the accounts, etc., at Simpson & Dales Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Seattle and San Francisco
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Darlene M. Yazzie
Here, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of branch office administrator. This impressive resume sample can certainly help you in grabbing the attention of your employer and assist you in achieving your professional aims and objectives. Your potentials, skills, and abilities can provide you the best job opportunity that will help you to excel in your professional career.