Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Assistant Project Manager Resume
Assistant Project Manager Resume
Assistant project manager resume should be extremely strong, relevant, informative, and attractive. It should have the basic potential of highlighting your skills and possible potentials in order to grab the attention of your employer. Customize your resume application systematically, so that it clearly emphasizes your technical skills and abilities, overall work experience, educational background, etc. Your assistant project manager resume must be impressive than those of the rest of the similar candidates, so that you attract the attention of your reader and compel him to select you for an interview.
Basically, these professionals are responsible for carrying out several important project functions by efficiently assisting the senior project managers. In this way, they are in charge of dealing with small business and large corporation projects, maintaining important equipment, handling site installation procedures, etc. Therefore, they have to sincerely carry out several functions with increased efficiency and complete customer or client satisfaction.
In order to be an important part of this profession, you have to write an impressive job application along with an effective resume that can cast a good impression on your employer. Here, you are provided with a helpful resume sample for the position of an assistant project manager.
Shawn E. Davis
3536 Graystone Lakes,
Macon, GA - 31210
Phone: (478) 397-8280
Seeking a better position as an Assistant Project Manager in a well-reputed organization, where I can skillfully handle my assigned project tasks and utilize my research skills and abilities in enhancing the credibility of the organization.
Five years of experience in this particular field with the capability of handling various complex and sensitive domestic projects. Skilled and confident in working with various senior executives and personnel for dealing with different international projects.
- Certificate Program in System Development from Alcorn State University, MississippiPost Graduation in Human Resource Management from
- Minnesota State College & University System, Minnesota in March 2009 - Grade A
- Graduation in Business Administration from Northern Michigan University, Michigan in March 2007 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Bolton Community High School, Minnesota in March 2004 - Grade A
- Outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Five years of complete experience in this particular field
- Possesses exceptional skills in handling the presentations and conferences with international clients
- Capable of coordinating with several vendors and maintaining the inventory section
- Expert in making Q&M procedures, documentations, manuals, etc.
- Skilled in preparing and maintaining the expense reporting documentations
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Competent in dealing with several complex situations of international projects
- Proficient and skilled in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Qualified to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Expert in maintaining the necessary spreadsheets and confidential data inputs
- Organized and capable of dealing with management clients, handling the payroll department, looking into the Auto-CAD procedures, etc.
Current Employer: Plasmid Group of Companies (2011 - till date)
Designation: Assistant Project Manager
- Responsibly handled the daily managerial duties and maintained healthy relationships with the clients and staff members
- Assisted senior managers and executives in the preparing and handling of annual budgets and associated timescales
- Coordinated with other staff members in conducting and handling various training modules for new staff employees
- Assisted in maintaining the inventory supplies and coordinating the project control functions and agreements with different clients
- Looked into the special and official organizational matters and supported the selection committee in recruiting new employees
Previous Employer: Maple & Sons Group of Corporation (2009-2011)
Designation: Junior Assistant Project Management
- Assisted senior members and personnel executives in handling and coordinating with several events promoting different projects
- Looked into the affairs of the general administration and maintained the routine correspondence activities
- Coordinated with different departmental employees in handling the overseas projects and recorded the minor details for further analysis
- Maintained an updated record of payroll, attendance, general administrative indexing, and other functions
- Monitored the drafted information and transferred it to the commission board and project administrative department
Achievements and Awards:
- Rewarded for sincerely and efficiently handling the internal library and associated complex administrative procedures
- Winner of different overseas awards for handling sensitive international projects of the organization
- Honored for skillfully and responsibly supervising the critical and million dollar projects, handling the administrative tasks, managing the annual budgets, etc., at Plasmid Group of Companies
- Team member of a winning regional level football team, Michigan
- Awarded the 'Best Assistant Project Manager' award for maintaining the organizational database, supervising the inventory sections, handling the archive departments, etc., at Maple & Sons Group of Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Dallas and Boston
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Shawn E. Davis
For your complete assistance and guidance, you are provided with a helpful resume sample for the position of assistant project manager. This resume sample can surely assist you in achieving your desired aims and objectives. In addition, your special skills and potential capabilities will certainly help you in achieving your dream job and making possible your progress in this professional field.