Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Administrative Support Resume
Administrative Support Resume
Administrative support resume should be created with complete vigilance and presence of mind. It must be error-free and presentable enough to draw the busy attention of your prospective employer. It must clearly emphasize your educational background, major achievements, and overall work experience in order to create a heavy professional image in the eyes of your recruiter. In addition, your application should have the capability to compel the hiring manager to contact you at the first point for an interview.
An administrative support person is a responsible professional who looks after the major administrative activities, handles the official digital records and documents, schedules the important appointments, efficiently interacts with domestic and international clients, supervises the entire flow of administrative and managerial work, etc. In this way, he is in complete charge of dealing with the entire communicational and associated administrative work.
In order to be an important part of this profession, you have to construct an impressive application that can evoke a positive response from your employer. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of administrative support.
Stephen V. Murillo
3654 Tetrick Road,
Cypress Gardens, FL - 33884
Phone.: (863) 326-8915
Seeking a better position as an Administrative Support in a challenging surrounding, where I can apply my skills and abilities in handling the clerical and associated administrative work and activities. Besides, I wish to enhance my efficiency in work.
Skilled and well-trained to handle the major clerical and associated administrative responsibilities with seven years of experience in this particular profession. Awarded for handling the necessary services of municipal operations in an efficient manner.
- Certificate Program in Event Management & Planning from Metropolitan State College of Denver, Colorado
- Post Graduation in Research Management from California Institute of Integral Studies, California in March 2007 - Grade A
- Graduation in Business Administration from Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut in March 2005 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Claremont Community High School, Connecticut in March 2002 - Grade A
- Seven years of complete knowledge and understanding regarding this particular profession
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Capable of taking 'on the spot' decisions and skilled in handling analytical problems
- Competent in handling various organizational functions and activities
- Experienced in maintaining a high level of accuracy in work
- Capable of handling major and minor activities of the administrative organization
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of speaking local and foreign languages fluently
- Proficient and capable of handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- In-depth knowledge and qualified to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Capable of handling the necessary work on spreadsheets and word processing programs and looking after the technical aspects of the work, etc.
- Skilled in handling time and stress management activities, etc.
Current Employer: Monroe Advertising Group of Companies
(2010 - till date)
Designation: Administrative Assistant
- Systematically handled the necessary correspondence reports and associated documents required for administrative work
- Handled internal and external mails and documents and regularly distributed them in the main office
- Assisted in the supervision of important meetings, conferences, and presentations and systematically maintained the minutes
- Looked after the financial procedures and regularly updated confidential records and the necessary files
- Researched and handled the preparation of reports, documents, policies, and procedures for important board meetings
Previous Employer: Florence Group of Companies
Designation: Junior Administrative Assistant
- Assisted in handling and maintaining important recruitment planning and associated procedures
- Supervised the daily work of staff members and systematically maintained the detailed weekly, monthly, and yearly reports
- Assisted the staff members in proofreading the necessary documents and associated policy procedures
- Coordinated with the senior members in planning and preparing important agendas for the board meetings
- Reviewed and edited important reports and associated confidential documents of the board and committee members
Achievements and Awards:
- Won several awards for preparing important and confidential reports and documents
- Consistent winner of various awards for handling the communication and responsibilities of various departments
- Rewarded for handling and managing direct business relations between the company and its clients, monitoring the technical aspects, etc., in Monroe Group of Advertising Companies
- Team member of a winning regional level football team, Colorado
- Awarded the 'Best Administrative Assistant' award for supervising important meetings, maintaining necessary minutes, etc., in Florence Group of Companies
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Seattle and Philadelphia
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Stephen V. Murillo
Here, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of administrative support. With its assistance, you can draft a complete application that can lead you in achieving your dreamed goals and objectives.