Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Administrative Assistant (Education) Resume
Administrative Assistant (Education) Resume
Administrative assistant (education) resume is drafted for the administrative assistant who helps the educational organizations to function smoothly. He is responsible for carrying out various operations, including the administrative, secretarial, clerical, and organizational functions associated with various educational systems. He provides support for carrying out the management of all the associated tasks and thereby, assures successful implementation of different policies and schedules. Here is a list of the key functions which are accomplished by the professional.
- Administrative support for examination related issues, ethics and norms to be followed in context of academic environment, rules, regulations, institutional policies, etc.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency in relation to institutional functioning
- Record keeping and maintenance of the required documentation for future reference and feedback
- Registration, recording of applications, maintenance of records, and updating of the same from time to time
- Database management
- Responsible for carrying out legal procedures in connection with documentation and record keeping
Secretarial and managerial duties are an unavoidable part of the position of administrative assistant (education). He is accountable for maintaining correspondence with students, their parents, and the related authorities involved and thereby, work for the smooth functioning of the institute. He should have sufficient knowledge about database management, record keeping, and Microsoft functions used for these purposes. So, your sole focus should be on the credentials, skills, and proficiency in managing all these tasks while writing your resume for the post of administrative assistant (education).
Brad B. Neely
193 Lakeland Park Drive
Norcross, GA 30091
Looking for the position of an educational administrative assistant to efficiently manage all education system related issues with a view to ensure that the administrative activities are carried out smoothly.
- 7 years of experience in the administration field
- Discharged correspondence functions related to the issues of the university/institute
- Possesses extensive experience in handling admissions and examination related matters
- Sound understanding of the concepts and principles related to management functions
- Wide-ranging experience in coordination and administration functions
- Expert in managing MS Excel related operations
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Well acquainted with the duties associated with the post of administrative assistance
- Familiar with international languages: French, German, and Japanese
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to handle multi-tasking functions
- Proficient in Microsoft related operations, record keeping, coding etc.
- Well acquainted with data entry, database management, and spreadsheet operations
- Familiar with word processing and typewriting
Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
Administrative Assistant Education, Saint Halide's Business School, 3565 NH, CA
- Managing issues involving the organizational policies and finding out mutually acceptable solutions for the queries based on predetermined rules and regulations
- Handling admission procedures and examination related issues
- Performing record keeping and documentation for future reference
- Assuring strict conformance with the institutional policies
Administrative assistant, Jaffrey's 'Institute of Technological Development, CA'
2007 - 2010
- Paying constant attention for ensuring that the operations are running in a smooth and efficient manner
- Providing help in discharging clerical and organizational functions
- Assisting in solving queries involving the policies of the organization
- Performing database management and related mailing functions
- Maintaining correspondence with students, parents, and various authorities involved
- Bachelor's Degree in 'Secretarial Duties and Office Administration Management', University of Los Angeles in 2007
- A Diploma Course in 'Management and Secretarial Functions', University of Los Angeles in 2008
- Completed a Training Program for Administrative Assistant, which refined the required skills and practices of administration
- Functions as a Vice Chairman of the 'Metropolitan Health Care Club'
- Works as an Associate with 'Georgia Social Care' for spreading environmental awareness and preserving the earth's atmosphere
An administrative assistant (education) is responsible for carrying out a number of tasks relating to secretarial, managerial, operational, and administrative functions. So, the education administrative assistant resume should focus on the expertise in carrying out these functions. View administrative assistant cover letters to draft an equally professional introductory letter for your job application.
How to Get Administrative Assistant Job -
Find out the tips
and tricks of getting that administrative assistant job!