Home » Acting Resume
» Sample Voice Over Artist Resume
Voice Over Artist Resume
Voice-Over artist resume must be creative, prefect, relevant, and presentable enough to drive the busy attention of your hiring manager or director. You have to skillfully highlight your acting skills and abilities, basic educational qualifications, and major achievements that would help you in getting selected for the position of a perfect voice-over artist. In order to be a part of this profession, you have to portray your experience and work credibility to your prospective clients.
There are systematic, and respectable ways to create an impressive voice-over portfolio that would provide you an easy pathway to build your successful career in this profession. However, an impressive application is always advantageous in order to build you career, and get a good recognition to your work. Produce a reliable, and systematic resume application that emphasis on your past experiences and achievements. In addition, you have to systematically emphasize on your training and education, with detailed professional affiliations.
However, voice-over is a stable, reliable, and well-established profession. They are mainly found in various distinguishing fields such as films, commercials, corporate narration, political narration, radio imaging, documentary, television promos, e-learning tutorials, etc. In this way, this is a well-established professional field that can provide you a bright and successful future.
In order to be a part of this reliable and renowned field, you have to construct an impressive resume application, that can easily grab your prospective job recruiters attention. You are here offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of Voice-Over artist.
George R. Cunningham
2318 Spirit Drive,
Jasper, FL - 32052
Contact no. : (386) 792-7994
Wish to serve the entertainment industry, and enhance my technical, and acting skills in this particular profession. Willing to grow with this well-reputed and established institution, and prove my talent that would be an asset to this organization.
Expert, and qualified enough to work as an Voice-over artist, and skillfully work in any entertainment surrounding or environment. Capable of working as an authoritative, and sophisticated newsreader. Honored for using a wide range of vocal styles and characterizations.
- Certified Program in Narration and Voice-Over from Bowling Green State University, Michigan, MI
- Completed Post Graduation in Television & Network Broadcasting & Production from International Academy of Acting and Designing, Florida, FL, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Acting and Vocal Soundtrack Recordings from New York University, New York, NY, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Dalton Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
- Television Activities: Maggie Oliver, Ernest Perry - FOX Star Studios
- Singing: Simone Mary, and Mike Reed - LA Music Academy
- Voice-Over Analysis: Commercial and Character Training: Mormon Oliver, and David Jeffrey - New Musical Frontier Productions
- Improvisation: Mary Finner, Leroy West, etc.
- Dance: Jazz, tap dance, etc.
- Script Analysis: Rebel Cohen, Stuart Townsend, etc.
- Ten years of complete experience in the field of entertainment, and voice-over industry
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Capable of dealing with the telecommunications management
- Competent, and well-trained in order to speak fluently in a variety of foreign language that includes French, Slavic, Russian, Korean, etc.
- Competent knowledge, and understanding regarding handling television shows, and its associated show direction
- Expert in handling the work with the documentary, animation, and narration technicians and directors
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the complex, and technical activities of the radio imaging industry
- Expert in handling the technical aspects of sound recording, voice-over recordings, etc.
- Expert, and efficient to work on different kinds of platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Qualified in handling the voice-over work for a variety of fields like political, animation, corporate, and commercial
- Expert in handling various musical instruments like piano, trumpet, band, flute, etc.
Feature Film/Movies & TV
|Zombie Alley||Momma||Red Star Prods|
|The Con||Sissy||UPR Prods|
|A Face to Kill For||Prison Guard||USA NETWORK|
|The James Story||Carolyn||HBO|
Television Program Narration
|Issac's Storm||Survivors Voices||HISTORY CHANNEL|
|Heroic Century||Narrator||CW Studios|
|Arrest Trial||Aunt|| ABC/VIACOM|
|Slayers Excellent||Teacher||ADV Films|
Commercial: On Camera and Voice-Over
|Blue Bell Ice cream||Kid|
|Casa Ole||Teenage Girl|
|Baylor College of Medicine||Kim||Principal VOC|
|Waste Management||Mom||Monroe Productions|
|Blue Bell Tour||Waitress||Principal VOC|
|Medical Centers||Wife ||Principal VOC|
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for best voice-over artist in the television program narration "The Heroic Century"
- Nominated for portraying different characters in television program narration "Slayers Excellent"
- Rewarded for handling the work of corporate films, complex commercials, etc.
- Rewarded for supervising, and assisting in the choreography of American Dancing
- Awarded with 'Best Voice-Over Artist' award for efficiently narrating the character in the corporate film "Waste Management"
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and Los Angeles
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
George R. Cunningham
Here, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of Voice-Over artist. With this sample guidance, you can easily construct your application in order to establish your profession career.