Home » Acting Resume
» Sample Theater Actor Resume
Theater Actor Resume
Theater Actor resume must be specific, and relevant enough to highlight your potential capabilities, and professional experience to your reader. In here, you have to mainly emphasize on your theater work, and its associated field work with other characters, writers, and directors. In addition, you have to portray your skills and capabilities in the technical works of theater. You have to create a remarkable, and outstanding resume application that grabs the attention of your employer. It should compel them to select you for an interview for the applied position.
Basically, the theater world is completely different to that of a screen or a camera. However, acting is involved in both cases, but there is no scope of retakes, certain kind of digital support, voice modulation support, etc. Therefore, you have to be perfect while doing your lines and portraying your character. Theater applicants are unique candidates, and therefore you should have clear concepts about the theater technicalities, and its associated functioning.
Therefore, to be a part of this field or profession, you have to build an impressive resume application, that assists you in achieving your theater dream. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of Theater Actor.
Frances T. Cote
2433 Poplar Chase Lane,
Boise, ID - 83702
Contact no. : (208) 379-6479
Eagerly looking to try new, and unique roles for the theater group, and mature myself in this challenging field of theater. Wish to work with young theater acting professionals and gain new opportunity in the field of direction, as well as establish my acting profession.
Professional, and expert in the field of theater group; skilled in portraying different characters, and expert in handling various plays direction work. Five years of experience in the field of art and theater.
- Certified Program in Theater Makeup Artistry from Northern Michigan University, Michigan, MI
- Completed Post Graduation in Drama and Theater from Golden Gate University, Florida, FL, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Dramatic Literature and Acting from Southern New Hampshire University, New Hampshire, NH, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Everest Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
- Theater Activities: Craig Oliver, Danny Milton - Manhattan Theater
- Singing: Simone Mary, and Mike Reed - LA Music Academy
- Stage Direction: Silver Oliver, and Richard Milton - Goldberg Theater
- Acting: John Octave, Shannon Gibbs, etc.
- Script Analysis: Edward Weatherly, Ziva Owen, etc.
- Possess exceptional communicational skills, and outstanding dialogue delivery techniques
- Five years of experience in the field of arts and theater
- Skilled in handling the various students, and helping them to prepare behind-the-scenes
- Flexible to work in different dialects that includes Slavic, Old English, French, etc.
- Competent knowledge, and understanding towards character development, handling monologues, etc.
- Expert in performing different make-ups for various theater artists, and active group members
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling the technical aspects of character variation, and maintaining the stage props
- Qualified in developing, and improvising the text analysis, and stage performance
- Capable and efficient to work on different kinds of platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Skilled in directing and remaking the original art pieces, and practicing as art theater
- Expert in handling various musical instruments like piano, trumpet, band, flute, etc.
|Catch Me||Noah||Eureka Theater Center|
|Fallen Angels||Luke Stroll||Pasadena Playhouse|
|Summer and Smoke||Uncle Stamford||Steffen Playhouse|
|Barefoot in the Park||Paul Antonio||Trilogy Theater|
|Romeo and Juliet||Mercutio||Minetta Lane Theater|
|Three Sisters||Peter||Manhattan Theater|
|Dark Rapture||Danny||Capital City Playhouse|
|Richard II||Severus Wayne||Goldberg Theater|
|School for Scandal||Sir Oliver||Manhattan Theater|
|All in the Timing||Milton||Manhattan Theater|
|Jeffrey||Steve||Pearl Theater Company|
|Rent ||Brick||Orion Theater|
|The Baby Dance||Uncle Vance||Colony Theater|
|The Art of Dining||Co-Star||Blank Theater Company|
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded best lead actor award for the play "All in the Timing"
- Nominated for portraying supporting lead actor in the play "School for Scandal"
- Rewarded for efficiently handling the direction, and screenplay of the theater play, and other associated art work
- Rewarded for supervising, and assisting in the choreography for different dance styles like tap dance, jazz, etc.
- Awarded with 'Best Actor' award for efficiently portraying the lead character in the play "Barefoot in the Park"
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Manhattan and Maryland
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Frances T. Cote
In here, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of Theater Actor. This impressive sample can guide you in constructing your exceptional resume application. With complete knowledge, and understanding you, can easily excel in the field of theater and associated art work.