Technical skills are the basic knowledge to perform responsibilities. A technical skill is the technology which is used by the company. Technical skills include knowledge of specific field, for example computers, engineering, manufacturing, or accounting. Technical skill is related to the manager.
The following list of technical skills is presently in high demand.
- Unix Operating System: The Unix operating system is the basis of the internet. It is a very difficult skill for IT career.
- Linux Operating System: The Linux Operating System is likely Unix operating system that is being utilized by various big companies.
- Java Programming Language: The Java Programming Language is an objective oriented programming language developed by Sun Microsystems.
- C++ Programming Language: C++ is regularly used in development of business application software.
- Perl Programming Language: Perl is a great scripting language that is often used in system administration, networking and development of web site.
- MySQL Database Management: MySQL is a tool of database management that is generally used.
- Microsoft C# Programming Language: The C# programming language from Microsoft Corporation is quickly achieving status as more companies use the .NET framework.
- XML - Extensible Markup Language: This is a mark up language that makes information on the internet which is viewable on various different platforms.
- HTML Skills: HTML knowledge is always necessary for web design careers.
- Project Management: technical management skill is necessary career skills for improvement.
It is important to improve and maintain technical skills. Here are some ways to improve your technical skills.
- Best way to develop technical skills is to read technical books and articles.
- Contribute to technical publications.
- Make use of many different software programs.
- Learn by your mistakes.
- Have you plan for future to improve your technical skill?
- Give me an example of a mission, which you have just worked on, that concerned the knowledge of a new technical growth.
- How computer literate are you, and which software programs are you familiar with?
- Have you ever made use of technical skills to make work related presentation?
Accounting Resume Skills
Administration Resume Skills
Education Resume Skills
Engineering Resume Skills
Finance Resume Skills
HR Resume Skills
Internship Resume Skills
Legal Resume Skills
Manager Resume Skills
Marketing Resume Skills
Medical Resume Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Retail Resume Skills
Sales Resume Skills
Students Resume Skills
Technician Resume Skills
Aerospace And Airline Resume Skills
Construction Resume Skills
Creative Resume Skills
Driver Resume Skills
Education Resume Skills
Fire Resume Skills
Food Service Resume Skills
Government Resume Skills
Leadership Resume Skills
Organizational Resume Skills
Police Resume Skills
Professional Resume Skills
Programmer Resume Skills
Research Resume Skills
Science Resume Skills
Social Service Resume Skills
Technical Resume Skills
Resume Action Verbs