A business is also called as venture, corporation or the firm which is officially acknowledged organization planned to provide goods and services to the customers. Businesses are most important in capitalist economies.
The most important part of the business is the products and services it offers to the customers. These products now a day are provided by the industrialist who arrange, handle and think the menace of commencing the businesses mainly for making profits. Due to business it is possible to make proper use of scarce resources like men, material and machines for the production of goods. The importance of business can be judged by production of goods, business supply services, distribution features of business, increasing standard of living and formation of clients.
Skills required for the business resume professions:
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, Object Oriented Design which is important for business
- Proficiency in system development and design.
- Experience of project and operation management
- Understanding of concept of re-engineering
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in business analysis, project management, business modeling and data modeling
- Vibrant, passionate and energetic
- Logical problem solving skills
- Ability to make short term and long term goal
Generally the business has basic form of ownership. They are as follows:
- Sole proprietorship: in this form only one person is the owner of the business. He can carry out the business on his own or might provide work for others. The sole proprietor has unlimited liability of the debts incurred by the business.
- Partnership: in this form the business is owned by more than two people. In this type each partner has unlimited liability. The partnership can be of three type's i.e. Limited partnership, limited liability partnerships and general partnerships.
- Corporation:the corporation is either government owned or privately owned. The public corporation is owned by multiple shareholders and private corporation is owned by private individual.
- Cooperative: in this form there is limited liability entity that can arrange for -profit and no-for-profit. The cooperative are normally classified into worker cooperatives or consumer cooperative.
Accounting Resume Skills
Administration Resume Skills
Education Resume Skills
Engineering Resume Skills
Finance Resume Skills
HR Resume Skills
Internship Resume Skills
Legal Resume Skills
Manager Resume Skills
Marketing Resume Skills
Medical Resume Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Retail Resume Skills
Sales Resume Skills
Students Resume Skills
Technician Resume Skills
Aerospace And Airline Resume Skills
Construction Resume Skills
Creative Resume Skills
Driver Resume Skills
Education Resume Skills
Fire Resume Skills
Food Service Resume Skills
Government Resume Skills
Leadership Resume Skills
Organizational Resume Skills
Police Resume Skills
Professional Resume Skills
Programmer Resume Skills
Research Resume Skills
Science Resume Skills
Social Service Resume Skills
Technical Resume Skills
Resume Action Verbs