In today's business, administration consists of the management, presentation of business process and thus taking the important decisions. Administration can also be defined as the worldwide process of systematizing the people and possessions effectively so as to direct behaviors towards general goals and objectives.
Administration position today needs a wide range of skills to assist and build up the good relations with the domestic and International clients. In a vastly spirited environment, these communication skills are frequently more imperative than the technological skills.
Skills required for the administration:
- Ability to plan and meet the objectives consistently.
- Ability to motivate and inspire the people.
- Ability to identify the weakness and address them accordingly.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Proven managerial and leadership skills.
- Good typing speed.
- Familiar with PowerPoint, Word and Excel etc.
- Propensity to work in collaboration.
- Assurance to complete the allocated work.
- Devoted to the rules and regulations of the organization.
- Consistency and reliability in the work.
- Desire to adapt new skills.
- Team player.
- Capability to get well with people of different nature.
- Ability to manage the deadline pressure.
- Superfluous in working approach.
Following are the duties and responsibilities of the administration profession:
- Type several word processing programs, correspondence, file documents and database.
- Help the customers on phone.
- Buying machinery and tracking inventory.
- Scheduling meeting and other events for supervisors.
- Carry out the secretarial duties for industry conference.
- Make agendas for the meeting and presentations.
- File the documentation.
- Plan and execute the projects.
- Responsible for preparing the complaints, subpoenas, motions, complaints and commons.
- Help in preparation of court documents.
Accounting Resume Skills
Administration Resume Skills
Education Resume Skills
Engineering Resume Skills
Finance Resume Skills
HR Resume Skills
Internship Resume Skills
Legal Resume Skills
Manager Resume Skills
Marketing Resume Skills
Medical Resume Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Retail Resume Skills
Sales Resume Skills
Students Resume Skills
Technician Resume Skills
Aerospace And Airline Resume Skills
Construction Resume Skills
Creative Resume Skills
Driver Resume Skills
Education Resume Skills
Fire Resume Skills
Food Service Resume Skills
Government Resume Skills
Leadership Resume Skills
Organizational Resume Skills
Police Resume Skills
Professional Resume Skills
Programmer Resume Skills
Research Resume Skills
Science Resume Skills
Social Service Resume Skills
Technical Resume Skills
Resume Action Verbs